Say Something Nice About Another Country

Umm... no, I've never been to Greece...

Easily remedied. How much of a jaunt is that from Germany? 7-8 hours by car? I happened to be in Thessaloniki, the historic significance of the region is huge. (I know I don't have to tell anyone here that).

I'd say it's more than 7-8 hours by car. I'd say it's two days from Berlin, where I live, perhaps a bit more if you choose to drive through EU-only territory.

____no5 said:
well Albie is British (or Scotish ???)
....anyway whatever ; he smiled with a meanning  :bigsmile:
Scottish? Scottish? :huh: Well, my mother's a Scot - so technically, I'm half Scottish. But I was born and grew up in England.

And as for Mythos..... :D

I'd say it's more than 7-8 hours by car. I'd say it's two days from Berlin, where I live, perhaps a bit more if you choose to drive through EU-only territory.

Interesting, I didn't realize it was that much of a journey, I'm sure there's reliable train service however? I've been to many places in Europe but never traveled between places while there.

there's a beautiful book about Samarkand -the writer is called Amin Maalouf

take ! I'll post it later in now reading thread

Canada:  The country that we Americans think the U.S.A. is, but isn't anymore.  I drove from Alaska to Idaho back in 2002, and it was amazing.  Clean, friendly, breathtakingly beautiful.  I wanted to stay forever.

France:  Regularly produces amazing fucking artists.  From Manet to Moebius...what are they putting in the water over there?  They also have EXTREMELY HOT newswomen.  It's true.  I've seen the pictures on the internet.

This is one reason that I love Italy:

08april.jpg

Back