Say Something Nice About Another Country

VodaWolph said:
I believe that Corsicans want it to be

A very little part of them actually, but some french would like them to be independant sometimes, for all the troubles that happen over there. :lol:

My fiance is of Slovak nationality. Therefore I guess I should say something nice about Slovakia.  :)

Beautiful scenery, great history and historical landmarks such as castles; Devin in Bratislava for example.
Also the people seem to be very peaceful and the nightlife is very...well un-English-like (I am English). No-one fights or argues and the bars are never too full so you can actually have a sit down, get to the bar, and all-in-all have a good time.

Nice beers; Kozel, Staropramen, Corgon, Zlaty Bazant.
Nice spirits; Becherovka, Fernet Stock Citrus, Borovicka.
Nice food; nothing particular, it's all nice. Goulash is a fave tho.

I could go on but you get the picture.  :)

Tennessee: Hot women and beautiful mountains and hot women with beautiful mountains...... wait, Tennessee isn't a different country, just seems like one...........

I'll say both!

Must be the "North American accent" you were trying to pinpoint Gor!  :lol:

I'm beginning to think the U.S is not a country. I mean, it's in their name United States... The European Union is not a country... oh well, I just like obsessing over insignificant details.

Mexico:  Tequila....Petron or Cabo Wabo, its all good!!! Oh, and margaritas, which are great cause of great tequila!!

(and tequila makes her clothes fall off)

ooohhhh .. Lost me on the tequila, her clothes may fall off but my innards fall out.

Greece: Beautiful Mediterranean weather, Mythos beer and Siestas - never underestimate the power of a good nap.

Deano said:
Greece: Beautiful Mediterranean weather, Mythos beer and Siestas - never underestimate the power of a good nap.
Mythos beer.... :D

Albie said:
Mythos beer.... :D

you obviously have tasted it to smile like this  :D :D :D
Smiley-IPB-264.gif
Invision-Board-France-554.gif

Deano said:
Mythos is so good. I wish they exported it to the US.  <_<

I don't know, I'm just a wine expert  :p

by the way, I learned from a Mythos' pub that Greece has 6.000 islands (I thought that it had around 3.000)
15.021 Kms of coast line (the half of whole Africa's !!!!) and 2.884 hrs of sun per year  :ph34r:

I can attest to the sun. What a great place to be for incredible weather. 6,000 islands huh? I wonder how many of those Turkey "lays claim to".

Deano said:
I can attest to the sun. What a great place to be for incredible weather. 6,000 islands huh? I wonder how many of those Turkey "lays claim to".

no-one as far as I know

Turkish they don't claim islands, they claim sea :
everywhere in the world the explotation in a diametre (or could it be radial) 12 nautic miles around the island belongs to the island's country

Not in Greece; there is 6 nautic miles, because if it was 12, Turkish ships couldn't pass freely through the Aegean sea

So the two countries are disputing about this, for ages now

No kidding. I was there once and could tell there is no love lost. This has been going on for quite some time now.

wait a minute I have an idea : only one person could say to us if Mythos beer is good or not :

[b]PERUN !!![/b]

he is German
Alcooliques05.gif
& he has been to Greece

hey Per, what do you think about Mythos beer ?

Back