Rush Survivor Finished: Red Barchetta wins!

satisfied with results?

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Hopefully more of the Red Sector A and Subdivisions supporters come out.
The way the cards are dealt, I'm afraid only one of these superb songs can be supported this round. :/
Now if only one more person had voted for that overlong and overrated track called 2112... bugger.

Not yet.

@Mosh: If I may ask: when we have a three way tie, what will you do? E.g. pick the one with the most votes in previous rounds, or an extra tie-breaker round with just these three?

I am sorry for the ones who love Red Sector A as much as I do but I am pretty sure this is the best way to defend a song I like bit better, also in the current danger zone.

Looking at how the votes have been going I can deduce what everybody would vote in the tie breaker.
So a tie breaker would not have been much different. Most important reason: 2112 would have survived for sure, and there was a small chance that Subdivisions would get the most votes. I am not taking that chance. Here goes:
  1. 2112
  2. Red Barchetta
  3. Red Sector A

1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. Red Sector A
    8. YYZ
    9. The Anarchist
    10. Tom Sawyer

My #2 has fallen. :(

La Villa Strangiato

My #4 is Subdivisions, so I should vote for it, but if I vote for it, it'll be eliminated earlier than I want it to be, so just those two for now.

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. 2112
  7. Red Sector A
  8. YYZ
  9. The Anarchist
  10. Tom Sawyer
Only 2 votes are allowed now!

Back