OPETH SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Bleak wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Sure, but none of these songs will make it far in the Survivor. Still Life & BWP will trample them.

SURVIVOR_RULES_013.jpg

Eliminated:
Credence - 6 votes
Karma - 6 votes
Advent - 5 votes

Promoted:
April Ethereal
Demon Of The Fall

It's crazy that the best song from Morningrise is already eliminated...

Moon, Apostle, Rose

Not voting for Still Life songs so early, even the weakest song (Moonlapse Vertigo) beats the remaining songs from first 2 albums.

iryot.

White Cluster on last year's tour was easily the only dull moment of the entire set. The one two punch of Devils Orchard and Ghost of Perdition was epic and then...:yawn:
Of all songs to pick from Still Life they had to go with White Cluster. :mad:

iryot.

White Cluster on last year's tour was easily the only dull moment of the entire set. The one two punch of Devils Orchard and Ghost of Perdition was epic and then...:yawn:
Of all songs to pick from Still Life they had to go with White Cluster. :mad:

Agreed. It was certainly the only time in the set that I was wishing to hear anything else.

They did make up for it by teasing Face of Melinda later though. :D

For some reason they love playing White Cluster live to represent Still Life. It's a decent song, but there's at least four better than it on the album. And the intro and heavy verse riff in Moonlapse alone destroy Benighted and White Cluster.

I'm shocked they don't do Face of Melinda more. It totally suits what they're doing nowadays and it's a fan favorite. I don't get it.

For some reason they love playing White Cluster live to represent Still Life. It's a decent song, but there's at least four better than it on the album. And the intro and heavy verse riff in Moonlapse alone destroy Benighted and White Cluster.

Moonlapse is awesome. But Benighted does not get enough credit 'round here. I freaking love that song.

Back