OPETH SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Bleak wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
SURVIVOR_RULES_013.jpg

Welcome to Opeth Survivor!
There will be 11 albums in the game. Bonus songs are also included.
We start off with first two Opeth albums - Orchid and Morningrise. Bonuses are Into The Frost Of Winter and Eternal Soul Torture.
Enjoy!

I'll play in this one, with the following warning/guarantee:

a. I'm not a huge Opeth fan. My tastes may vary wildly from the real Opeth fans here. I'm a wildcard.
b. There are a few albums (My Arms, Deliverance, Damnation, Ghost Reveries) I just didn't like much at all. I will skip those rounds.

Having said that, I have four of these songs at only two stars, and the first three are: Forest of October, Requiem, Apostle

I know them since around the time they came out and up till about 5 years ago they belonged to my favourite Opeth albums. However, I didn't play them anymore for ages (busy with other music) so it should be done indeed. Probably too late for this survivor but I could join in the finals or something.

You have one more day, I have to relisten too :p However, I have to wait for the sun to go down first :p

Everything is better during the 2nd half of the year (+ January and February). Autumn and Winter are much superior to Spring and Summer in my book.

SURVIVOR_RULES_013.jpg

Eliminated:
Requiem - 6 votes
Into The Frost Of Winter - 6 votes
Eternal Soul Torture - 6 votes
Silhouette - 4 votes

My Arms, Your Hearse joins the game! I'll make this round extra long so that we can relisten to all these songs properly. 5 days!

Back