Official Star Wars Thread

Thanks, man. So it will probably drop online around 2 p.m. here. Ugh, this news ruined my sleep, I'm so pumped... ;)

What a surprise, that's completely out of nowhere. There was no rumour about it coming, which is odd (and cool).

Last edited:
The extras they have on TFA Blu Ray are pretty good, I wish there were more, but what they have is quality.

Big disappointment for me is no commentary track though

Who is the chick they got to play Mon Mothma? She looks great!

Hell, loved the trailer. It's not like the main story, reminds me more of the games that were created in some ways, like KOTOR and Dark Forces, but with less Jedi.

I liked it. If they're going to be making Star Wars movies every year, they should at least put a different spin on the non-saga films. I'm ok if they don't give it much of a Star Wars feel, having the characters and locations is enough.

Agreed on Mon Mothma, great casting there!

Who is the chick they got to play Mon Mothma? She looks great!

Hell, loved the trailer. It's not like the main story, reminds me more of the games that were created in some ways, like KOTOR and Dark Forces, but with less Jedi.

Even KOTOR wasn't really like this I feel. I'm definitely getting Dark Forces vibes from that trailer.There was even a brief moment where I thought that the main woman's name was Jan Ors.

I liked it. If they're going to be making Star Wars movies every year, they should at least put a different spin on the non-saga films. I'm ok if they don't give it much of a Star Wars feel, having the characters and locations is enough.

Agreed on Mon Mothma, great casting there!
Yeah, she looked and sounded dead on. I think this will be cool. I am not looking forward to Young Han Solo .. but this looks cool

The Han solo and Boba Fett movies seem like really bad ideas.

The Han solo and Boba Fett movies seem like really bad ideas.

The only "old" character one I really have much interest in is Obi Wan .. mainly because McGregor can play him and there seems to be some between Eps III and IV stories that can be told. That said, I am sure I will see all of them in the theater .. just might not see them over and over (unless they are really good)

So apparently one female lead in a Star Wars movie was more than enough. http://screencrush.com/rogue-one-female-lead-angry-fans/

I just watched the documentary and deleted scenes on the TFA blu ray. The deleted scenes were kinda lame but the doc was very cool. Wasn't as in depth as the prequel documentaries, but there was an apparent difference in the working environment for this movie. Seemed like it was a more creative environment and there was more confidence in what they were doing.

Considering the lead in the Solo and Fett movies are going to be men, well, there you go.

Unless they make Boba Fett a girl. :p

Has that Boba Fett movie actually been confirmed/put into production? I really hope they cancel it and move forward with an Obi Wan movie or something completely different.

Tell me about Obi Wan. Tell me about the Old Republic. Write about another Jedi who survived the purges. Anything!

Back