Maiden Should Tour With....

NotePad

Nomad
What band would you like to see Maiden tour with?

I'd love to see them go on a tour with Helloween. I guess co-headlining tour would be out of the question, although maybe not in Germany, or Japan. But it would be awesome because a lot of people like me put Helloween right up there with Iron Maiden. I think a tour with those two would be ridiculously amazing.

I guess co-headlining tour would be out of the question, although maybe not in Germany, or Japan.

While Helloween are sort of big here, they're definitely not that big. They're absolutely in the position to support Maiden only.

I guess I'd love to see Enforcer support Maiden.

Alter Bridge. From a purely selfish point of view, I want to see my two favourite bands for the price of one. :D

Iron Maiden should do "An evening with..." type show where there play two 50-60 minutes sets followed by a 3 song encore.

Dude, DT are often sitting. :D To try such stunt with a band as energic as Maiden with the blokes pushing sixty would kill them halfway the first tour. But it'd be great nonetheless :D

I think that Maiden/Nightwish tour would pull in a lot of people and I would definitely like that. Since 'Arry allegedly likes Mastodon, I could see that, especially since they're pretty big nowadays. Most of my favourite bands are not nearly popular enough as to be anything else than an opening act (Theocracy, Swallow the Sun, whoever) I don't know, maybe Opeth. Or Metallica (Lars would get a heart attack from that opportunity, I believe).

Sabaton. Been done already, although I don't remember hearing feedback about how that went down.

To put some context - the above means "one more beer" - I believe that Joakim (who's half Czech himself) might have yelled it in Czech on a concert here many years ago... and the Czech crowds caught up on it and now it's yelled/chanted all the time at every friggin' Czech Sabaton concert. From what I've heard, it spilled over to Poland, too.

Anyway, Czechs are mostly like hobbits, only bigger dicks.

Blaze Bayley. Help out your old mate, Steve. His music is good. He could play Virus and Man on the Edge, too. Crowd would dig it.

Enough with the relatives' bands.

To put some context - the above means "one more beer" - I believe that Joakim (who's half Czech himself) might have yelled it in Czech on a concert here many years ago... and the Czech crowds caught up on it and now it's yelled/chanted all the time at every friggin' Czech Sabaton concert. From what I've heard, it spilled over to Poland, too.

Anyway, Czechs are mostly like hobbits, only bigger dicks.

They're pretty big on "Noch ein Bier!" too.

But.. but... it was our annoying custom! You see that? That's the Germanic expansionism, right there. You want some Lebensraum with that, too? :p

(Something tells me that Judas is currently the manifestation of his avatar's facial expression)

Back