Maiden Should Tour With....

Battle beast and Sabaton.

I would also love something like the big 4 shows; Maiden with British bands like Judas priest, Black sabbath, Saxon, Def leppard, Diamond head...

Also Megadeth would be cool to, just for my own selfish reasons

Would absolutely love to see Maiden & Priest again. Priest said no touring 'til 2018, though.
Saxon would be a fantastic choice.
Really looking forward to the UFO/Saxon double bill here in the states this Spring.

I'm not a big fan of rock shows where the headliner takes out peers or clones; I'd like more contrast. Ghost, Gojira, Opeth, Mastadon etc...

I would like them to tour with newer bands, while part of the fan of me would like them to tour with a name act that I know and like, but a lot of the bigger bands are just constantly touring and need a big name as an opener or co-headliner to sell tickets as they hit the same places annually (if not more frequently) that a lot of the opportunity for newer bands to get that kind of exposure has dried up.

Iron Maiden should tour with bands who don't contain any of their family members. Just putting that outrageous idea out there.
Ze6Ihgo.gif

The nepotism doesn't really bother me but I wish they would comprise and have a 2nd opening act that the fans would enjoy.

Which was how it originally started. Back in 2006, it was only Trivium who were announced for support and Lauren was added as an extra later on.

Back