last.fm

The problem for me is that I very rarely just listen to things. I'd rather watch videos and usually the ones I like most are not there. If I want to listen without watching, like when I'm at work, I play full albums either on my phone, or on YouTube.
As for keeping in touch with people, honestly, I'm active on six different social sites and forums. I communicate more than enough, I'd say.

Same here, really. I watch Youtube for videos and have an MP3 player for everything else. Sound quality is rubbish on my home PC (although good on my tablet), and we have no sound at work.

I signed up on the weekend after the talk on the Most Played thread.
Still not sure I fully understand the kinks and benefits, but maybe this thread will explain.
And I guess I should be friending you guys?

Well if you've already signed up then you definitely should! Were a lot of maiden fans there already....

I don't know, I just don't like it. I feel far more comfortable on YouTube. I have all my playlists and favourites and what not. ::)

:ok:

I'm sure the thread I meant had more responses...is there a second last.fm thread here? Or did we just discuss last.fm a lot on some random thread :lol: I know there's way more Maidenfans users on last.fm than what it looks like in this thread.

They fucking ruined it. Site looks gross now. No "about me", can't see anyone's events. Everything is too big. Why change what ain't broken ffs.

Argh, yeah I don't like it either. I thought it was very easy to browse user's music library before. Now you need to scroll a big list :down:

Also, I liked the mainpage of recent playings with the album artwork and the songs now half of the site is a graph :down:

This sure is gonna take some time getting used too if I can even be bothered checking the site - I'll keep scrobbling though, probably.

That is crap. And a couple of irritating ads hogging the place where all the info was. Dammit I want to be able to see when NP is listening to girlie pop.:devil2:

Back