last.fm

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Anyone here using last.fm? Link for mine is in my signature :bigsmile: I just did a reset today, so all of my listening history from the past 2,5 years is deleted... I wanted a new beginning, because those charts were not correct anymore, for example: Rage was #4 on my charts, even though I haven't listened to them for like a year...

http://www.last.fm/user/ThePerun

Looking at those charts, they aren't all that accurate anymore. I haven't listened to very much Iced Earth or Die Toten Hosen in a year or so, and I've been much more into thrash and black metal recently.

Maybe this can be moved to community?

Anyway, due to some bug, yesterday this thing scrobbled some songs I listened up to 5 times...

Hey Night Prowler

I had the same thing happen to me, multiple scrobbles and a lot of Cached files...but they've fixed it now

I'd like it to be moved to community too because we need more members on Last.FM! Get signing up people! :)

I have an account on last.fm but I find it completely useless. So I'm not using it anymore.

I had one but I've no idea what my username is, let alone my password. I remember something about it not working very well.

Hey, Ariana. What's you issues with it?

Personally I think it's a great tool to keep up with people AND what they're listening to as well...Ive been inspired to check out so many bands already

The problem for me is that I very rarely just listen to things. I'd rather watch videos and usually the ones I like most are not there. If I want to listen without watching, like when I'm at work, I play full albums either on my phone, or on YouTube.
As for keeping in touch with people, honestly, I'm active on six different social sites and forums. I communicate more than enough, I'd say.

I signed up on the weekend after the talk on the Most Played thread.
Still not sure I fully understand the kinks and benefits, but maybe this thread will explain.
And I guess I should be friending you guys?

Back