Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

It depends on whether they book another famous band as target support. I think Iron Maiden + Gojira + Amon Amarth could be a big deal all over Europe. With this line-up, they could announce a proper stadium tour around Europe.

The songs did suffer, actually. Just compare Hell on Earth to the album version: without the "fills, it loses something.
I should have said - much, or not to the point of being irritating. I agree about Hell On Earth, but it's still good. The show in Munich was great:

I'm really curious what the guys do with the setlist next year. I think there's room to please everyone with a greatest hits set that includes a few deep cuts.
This.
I know that many would want to hear Run to the Hills, The Number of the Beast and Hallowed, but even without them, the current set still has a plenty of big classics (The Trooper, Fear of the Dark, Wasted Years, Madness...)... so if a speculated hits/anniversary/whatever tour 2025 will not have as many "new" songs, it leaves room for a couple of more classic additions, roughly two songs from 2000 onwards and deeper cuts equivalent to the Future Past tour.
Exactly.
I would just really like to hear Dance of Death and Rime live in my lifetime. I also wouldn’t mind some Still Life, Die With Your Boots On, Infinite Dreams, and more Brave New World and Dance of Death songs. Shiiit, I’d even be super stoked to hear Sun and Steel.
More Reunion era (1 or 2), 90's era (at least 1, or 2) and some 80's forgotten gems (3-4) for the deep cuts.
It depends on whether they book another famous band as target support. With this line-up, they could announce a proper stadium tour around Europe.
Maiden don't need help in any regard.

indoors in northern and central europe where the weather is awful and outdoors in southern europe so the smoke from the flares blows away.

It's not even april and we know:

- Stadium shows are being booked
- They're gonna tour Europe
- It's not gonna be Future Past again (this alone is a big one)
- There will be something to celebrate 50 years of Maiden
- other stuff I can't remember right now

As written in the first post, threads don't expire and we all can read it at a later date. I made this one because at first we were speculating about 2025 in the 2024 thread.

We know a lot of things which we shouldn't know at this point, which means behind the scenes things are going fast. I think we might expect an announce earlier than usual.
This didn't address anything in my comment. I specifically said that I don't care about the logistics. I care about specifics like the setlist and the theme. On these matters we have absolutely no information or leaks yet. Read the entire thing in context, don't just quote one part of a larger point :)

I'm really curious what the guys do with the setlist next year. I think there's room to please everyone with a greatest hits set that includes a few deep cuts. Something like:

Wickerman
2 Minutes To Midnight
Writing On The Wall
Only The Good Die Young
Wasted Years
Infinite Dreams
Trooper
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Run To The Hills
Number Of The Beast
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
Alexander
Evil That Men Do
Hallowed
I think RTTH is gone for good if Nicko's arm doesn't improve. The orchestra gig proved that IMO.

Also, I doubt he could pull off Wicker Man, if he has issues with his right limbs.

What songs from SiT (or even Senjutsu) do you think have chance to appear on next year's tour? I think Alexander has chance and maybe Wasted Years. I would like to hear CSIT aswell. Don't care about SIASL nor HCW. I don't think they'll play anything from Senjutsu, but HOE and Time Machine are the tunes I would welcome the most.

Agree on Alexander and Wasted Years. WY is kinda becoming a live staple and Alex I could see being one of the set epics for the next tour.

From Senjutsu I imagine WOTW could hang around as its been such a big hit for the band. Just depends if they want to play it 3 tours in a row.

Well, Alexander is a "standard" now. So, it has a big chance to be in the setlist along with Wasted Years. But, I admit I would like to see Sea Of Madness and Deja Vu live.

From Senjutsu, maybe The Writing On The Wall and the song I really would like to see being in the setlist is Lost In A Lost World, because I don't think the band will ever play The Parchment.

Last edited:
How many of you would actually want for Maiden to do a stadium tour and why?
I would take indoor arena every day of the week and twice on Sunday. It's just so much better.
A nice mix of both as usual.
What songs from SiT (or even Senjutsu) do you think have chance to appear on next year's tour? I think Alexander has chance and maybe Wasted Years. I would like to hear CSIT aswell. Don't care about SIASL nor HCW. I don't think they'll play anything from Senjutsu, but HOE and Time Machine are the tunes I would welcome the most.
I think only Alexander has a chance to stay in the setlist from both albums. Nicko expressed a desire for it. But with this tour, it has the best spotlight. The next tour should have its own set of epics, like To Tame A Land.

About some of the other songs - Caught Somewhere In Time is difficult, Stranger was special for this tour, Hell On Earth is a long enough song for a new setlist (that's the only reason).
WY is kinda becoming a live staple...
From Senjutsu I imagine WOTW could hang around as its been such a big hit for the band. Just depends if they want to play it 3 tours in a row.
It will be a surprise (I guess) if Writing stays for a 3rd different tour in a row. I think they will want to do a fresh setlist.

On that note, I don't want to hear Wasted Years live anymore. It really has been overplayed since 2008, although it's a classic. Stranger is not, for example.

The 2025 tour in Europe will cover mainly stadiums and festivals and some indoors, so same as it was in 2022. 26 - 30 gigs including some territories they haven't for many years as Turkey, and Slovakia (they have a great TopFest) maybe even Iceland! Just my guessing of course.

It can mean lots of things... Touring, recording a new album... Or nothing at all...
Bruce Dickinson: "We have Maiden plans until the end of 2026."

TheMercenary: "Maiden might do nothing at all."

Well, Alexander is a standard now. So, it has a big chance to be in the setlist along with Wasted Years.
Question: "What will be played on the 2025 tour?"

TheMercenary: "Alex is a standard now."

Alex: "Hi, nice to finally meet you all, I've been played on one tour in the past 40yrs, the current tour. I am not a standard."

Nothing personal @TheMercenary but some of your comments absolutely baffle me.

Back