IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this raises another question: why the fuck does the UK get saddled with support bands which are mediocre at best when the Americas get Megadeth, Kamelot and Exodus??

I want more classics! (cups ear to see if Steve is listening)
I want more classics! (wondering if Steve can hear desperate plea)
I want more classics! (begins to consider the possibility that Steve can't hear typed messages on Maidenfans...)
We should have taken signs to the Garage!

Well this raises another question: why the fuck does the UK get saddled with support bands which are mediocre at best when the Americas get Megadeth, Kamelot and Exodus??

We should have taken signs to the Garage!

Well, we got Coheed and Cambria last time around the US, they were okay, but not that great. I was pissed I missed the Alice Cooper dates.

I'm still hoping or a UK tour in October. Might be a fools hope but I'm partially optimistic damn it! Even a two, three or four date tour would at least be something! I thought on the Maiden ENGLAND tour of all things would at least have an extensive tour, bu now I'd be grateful for at least a London show.

I'm still hoping or a UK tour in October. Might be a fools hope but I'm partially optimistic damn it! Even a two three of four date tour would at least be something! I thought on the Maiden ENGLAND tou of all things would at least have an extensive tour, bu now I'd be grateful for at least a London show.

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing isn't it :(

Hardly. In 2010 the North Americans have only seen one new song.
Yea but there were more classics played when they toured the rest of the world. That NA tour was mostly reunion songs. Casual fans were pissed. A lot of bitching after the show I saw. To a lot of people, those were new songs.

I might be in Vegas for this, fingers crossed. :shred:

I'd hope to see something different like
Infinite Dreams, Hallowed be thy name, and still life

Infinite Dreams was rehearsed apparently but didn't work out well. I highly doubt that it'll be ready now. I'd be very disappointed if Hallowed came back; they were right, the set flowed well without it. It'd be great if they brought back Still Life.

I'd also love to see Heaven Can Wait, If only they replaced Running Free, 11:58PM, and Madness.

You don't strictly need spoiler tags for those things, Collin. ;) I just used them because I've heard fairly convincing evidence for my setlist prediction and didn't want to spoil it for anyone who hadn't heard the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back