ED Force One Arrival

That's a pretty good model. Not liking electronic Trooper, though. :/

Just spotted the 'engine damage' option.

Ok. I think it can be possible to see the plane from my place, i have can see the airspace over: Oslo (parts) Lørenskog (all) Skedsmo (alot) from my understanding if weather is good i will see IT. I see tons of the planes going into Gardemoen from my place. I will try to record.

Updated around 11:00 a friend at work, says it current looks a bit bad. Wind direction makes it land from north to south (if i understood him correct) Thats a bad thing from my place. Good news is that weather looks clear and that i can see a big area. I just hpe that wind of change. I also have my video camra and tripod ready. Im not sure how goo the zoom is. I never had the use of taping planes before. I just hope i get lucky.

Updated around 11:00 a friend at work, says it current looks a bit bad. Wind direction makes it land from north to south (if i understood him correct).

That sucks - it is much easier to find a place to take a photo when it comes from the south. Not just from the city, but from roads nearby the airport.

Edit: A glance at Flightradar24.com confirms it, the arriving flights to OSL are currently landing from the north.

Question to those who've hunted EF1 before; does it ususally appear in the "departures" list at the airport prior to taking off? I guess the question can also be formulated as: Does the list only include ordinary passenger flights, or all flights with a flight plan?

@Dr. Eddies Wingman it's very hit and miss whether it appears on airport info. Your best bet is to keep looking at FR24. It suddenly appears just before it takes off, then you get all the destination info when it's in the air

I suspect they're not flying today now, though. Maybe they've gone home for a day and will fly tomorrow. Which means I might be in the air at the same time!

I might well get there first. I'll watch for it on Thursday when I leave, though, it should be there then. Last chance to see - they won't have it any more after Gothenburg.

Is there a possible link anyone have to site or anything that follows the plane. The sky is pretty clear so i have a long view. Only problem is, if it goes past telemark or thoose countys, my cam wont be good enugh. I understand if wind was other i would have ringside view.

Flightradar24.com

If you search for TF-AAK it shows you the plane's most recent flights and whether it's in the air now. Its flight number is usually ABD666 or CC666.

Thank you. if you look at the Gardemoen. Right south of it, like 20 kilometers im at. And my view goes far. but it goes west and south. Any chances i might see it?

Looks bad, the clouds are in the direction. but please scream here when it closes in on Norway ill be following trying to see planes.

Back