ED Force One Arrival

Thank you. if you look at the Gardemoen. Right south of it, like 20 kilometers im at. And my view goes far. but it goes west and south. Any chances i might see it?

So you live somewhere near Lillestrøm then? Should be ideal for spotting planes approaching OSL from the south (or maybe they will usually be straight overhead so that you usually will only see the underside of them, not the side)?

Are you familiar with the area? but yeah i live very close to lillestrøm. i see everything going over. but i see it right before. so i need to see em coming from the south.

edit: Buddy at work said there atleast 1 hour delayed. That can actually be good. there are some very anoying clouds in the direction i need to see. i think i maye can see planes from Lillestrøm-Kongsvinger. Still i havent found one and confirmed it. I kinda suck at plane watching.

Last edited:
They just flew over my house. :D Too cloudy to see it, but I could hear a large jet climbing on high power. They'll pick up the same route Manchester and Newcastle planes take to Norway.

My friends house is at north side jessheim, right at the airport. He will see it. Its looking bad for me. It would be such a feeling beeing on my porch watching that plane. I havent given upp yet, but like Eddies said. my area is perfect for thoose going south over Lillestrøm. It looks like its going around. :(

I see planes are still landing from the north, so I guess my choice will be to try a ground photo tomorrow before picking up Foro and Wiz at OSL.

Buddy just message, wind has to change soon or im knocked out. Wierd since the planes course now looks perfect.

Eddie? Whats OSL? I guess that means there are more norwegians here thats going?

Back