Dream Killing Game

You are an astraunat that get stranded in space, lost without trace, and hasn't a chance of getting away.

I wish that Bruce DICKINSON(singer of Iron Maiden, b-day on August 7th) is currently and always will be my best friend.

He was going to be. But he really doesn't like caps-lock.

I wish Isle Of Avalon was about King Arthur

It is, but it leaves out the awesome instrumental section.

I wish Satellite 15 and The Final Frontier were separate tracks. (not that I dislike Satellite 15, I just would prefer them separate)

They are. But you have to buy a special limited deluxe remastered remixed version of TFF that costs $200.000,00 to have them.

I wish I could go back to high school.

You go back to high school, only to be drowned in homework and smelly teenage boys.

I wish there was a way to make the person I'm talking about clear without putting their birthday, job, or last name in capital letters.( it was actually holding down shift, so i'm not sure if it's the same as caps lock or not.)

There is. But the concept of typing a simple message blows your mind and you merely die slumped at your computer... your parents blame it on the devil.

I wish I had a new iMac...

Onhell said:
I wish I had a new iMac...

You get the new iMac Pro i666. You register it with your full name and address. When you hit the enter button, the computer extracts radioactive Gamma iRays that turn you into a female. Steve Jobs comes over to your place and rapes you. You get pregnant and give birth to baby Hitler who devours you and takes over the world, turning it into iPlanet.

I want a warm beach and a cool beer.

Perun said:
You get the new iMac Pro i666. You register it with your full name and address. When you hit the enter button, the computer extracts radioactive Gamma iRays that turn you into a female. Steve Jobs comes over to your place and rapes you. You get pregnant and give birth to baby Hitler who devours you and takes over the world, turning it into iPlanet.

I'm glad you don't kill dreams that often  :blink:

Mega said:
I wish I had some extra cash.

You do, but now your ass hurts and you walk funny :p

I wish I could unleash baby Hitler upon my enemies!

Perun said:

I want a warm beach and a cool beer.

I wanted the same thing....  still do. 

you get a cool beer, it is SO cool your family likes it more than they like you. Soon it is taking your kids to school and sleeping with your girlfriend. That's right a "cool" beer left you girlfriendless, kidless and homeless. OH, they gave it your job too.

I still want to unleash baby Hitler upon my enemies

Onhell said:
I still want to unleash baby Hitler upon my enemies

Baby Hitler devours your enemies and excretes them all. The iTurds turn into Steve Jobs clones who take over the world, the iMoon and the iGalaxy.

I want a steak, medium rare, and a massage.

Your massage therapist is easily confused. She massages the steak and puts you on the grill. (Hey, at least the steak will be nice and tender, when you get back from the burn clinic.)

I wish I had my own private jet.

You do, but your Pilot is John Travolta and who won't shut up about the wonders of Scientology...

I wish I was a spy...

You are a spy...but you're spying older women in your neighbourhood while they are taking their clothes off.

I wish I could organize a metal festival where all of my favorite bands would play (headlining with full-length setlists) concerts.

Amazingly enough, you can.  It is something like Waynestock, where amazing metal bands from all over the globe are coming to play-- it is going to last not only a couple days, but it is an "8 Day Week Extravaganza of Metal Amazement" called Prowlerstockfest.  You sell tickets hand over fist, there is money to be made everywhere you look.  The surrounding community embraces it for the diversity, the musical abundance and the monetary enlightenment.  You are so happy with yourself that you can hardly contain your enthusiasm!  You are on your way to the airport to pick up Maiden from their plane when you get pulled over for running a stop sign.  Unfortunately, they discover that your car was involved in a felony a few years back (even though you didn't own it at the time) and they impound the car as well as taking you to jail.  You can't post bail, because the lawyers, judges, and bail bondsmen are all at the festival you started.  You have to wait 9 days in a cell and miss the whole thing.

I wish I was Captain James T. Kirk.

You WERE Captain James T. Kirk and then you died.

I wish I could go to 70000 Tons Of Metal festival.

you can but all that metal crushes you to death.

I wish I could talk backward

You start talking backwards and you think it's cool, but everyone else thinks you're retarded and spend the rest of your life in a home for 'tards.

hmmm, now I want a pop tart.

Back