Bruce Dickinson

Of all the awesome songs (Dragon, Road, Darkside, Book, Abduction, Tyranny, Man Of Sorrows, Accident, Kill Devil Hill, Navigate, Change Of Heart, Omega, Intruders, River, Silver Wings, Queen, King, Tower, Magician, Alchemist, Jerusalem) - I probably want to hear Power Of The Sun live the most! Maybe because there wasn't a tour for TOS album, unfortunately.

I'm not entirely sure why, but this is one of my favorite songs by any artists. I love it. Bruce has songs with more interesting or better parts than it, but I guess it has something to do with the images the lyrics evoke for me (besides the great verses, melodies and chorus). Or the delivery of the vocals.
It can rival any Maiden short song imo. It's like the melancholic melodies of the VXI album, nothing can come before them for me.

Last edited:
Bruce Dickinson joins the Copenhell (Denmark) 2023 lineup:

As for the song popularity discussion, I think one of the factors with Road to Hell might be that the "autoplay" (or whatever that is called) feature in the streaming services seems be eager to play that and Darkside of Aquarius after listening Maiden songs. At least that has happened to me with YouTube Music very often.... not sure how that algorithm actually works, but yeah, just came to mind.

And of course, it's got a music video and overall, it's a very easy-to-listen, Maiden-esque track with a title that is easy to remember.

Last edited:
How I hate when bands do not announce all tour dates at the same time!
This. I was just bitching about that with my friend on the phone. Currently there is no dates (with the exception of New Jersey, but I won't be buying tickets before next week) that I'm particulary interested in on IM tour dates list and absolutely 0 on the Bruce list, since it seems he will be a Feshtival merchant in Europe and there are 0 solo shows so far.

Yeah, I think we're gonna get 1 tour date a week until the first show of the tour . Maybe this is what it means 'The Mandrake Project' :lol:
Maybe he will announce some unreal dates.
The Manfake Project
Maybe he will announce a date in Bodom.
The Manlake Project
Maybe he will announce a date in a bakery
The Mancake Project
Maybe he will announce a date in a Grill restaurant
The Mansteak Project

Maybe he will announce some unreal dates.
The Manfake Project
Maybe he will announce a date in Bodom.
The Manlake Project
Maybe he will announce a date in a bakery
The Mancake Project
Maybe he will announce a date in a Grill restaurant
The Mansteak Project
Maybe he will announce a date on the Golden Gate in San Francisco, The Mandeck Project... :p Or maybe he will announce the opening of a laundry service : The Manfleck Project. :D Or maybe he will announce the creation of a new office furniture factory for professionals and students : The Mandesk Project... :innocent:

As Bruce is someone who is not always good at writing novels and screenplays, maybe he will write the third part of Iffy Boatrace just for fun knowing that it would a commercial flop : The ManHeck Project... :ninja:

I hate when an Artist or Band releases all the discography in a Box set vynil or cd box sets and one year after they release a new f***ing thing.
And I also hate when Maiden released the X factor Box set to include cd-singles with space for 5 or 6 cds and they only release 2 f***ing singles. (Well at the end I fill it with the cd album and lord of the flies cd-single with the postcards of Man on the edge and Virus singles But there's also a cd space yet)

Last edited:
Back