Bruce Dickinson

Oh shit, it's true. I've seen it in the last video where he performed with many people that he has problems when he walks.
In wich one? Really i hope he is ok. I see he is moving a lot less but the shows are still awesome. He knows how to do it i mean he is a legend but we have been here supporting them from decades and we know when something its "different". But in his 65 is still one of the best we cant tell the same to many other axl,vince,blackie and sooo

darkside,aob,road to hell,king in crimson,cw,the tower,book of thel,abduction,kill devil hill,tears of the dragon,maybe born in 68,tattoed millionaire and 4 or 5 from the new album. I see 16 songs there,could be 14 or 15. Tyranny of souls? What a set list!

It's probably nothing, but on the new compilation covers, the Mandrake logo each time replaces a different symbol. As a graphic designer I kinda struggle to understand why bother with this barelly noticable change if not for some fun reason... like... dropping a hint? I don't know, just throwing it out there.

It's probably nothing, but on the new compilation covers, the Mandrake logo each time replaces a different symbol. As a graphic designer I kinda struggle to understand why bother with this barelly noticable change if not for some fun reason... like... dropping a hint? I don't know, just throwing it out there.
That's literally what I thought yesterday. It def means something because he has no reason to do that with the Mandrake logo meaninglessly. I spent a couple hours trying to figure out what those symbols are and what they mean, but no answer yet.

Maybe we will get a bygger announcement next week? Single release date and some of his own shows. There are several leaks now.
Yep. The first (and most likely only) single this month or the next with maybe a track list reveal. Album released in January or February.
It def means something because he has no reason to do that with the Mandrake logo meaninglessly.
Interesting. The logo can have a prominent role in the album cover?

December 1st street date. ‘Afterglow Of Ragnarok’ is the brand new single from legendary Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickinson, his first new solo release in 19 years.

This deluxe 7” single comes in a gatefold that contains a comic book in the centerfold.

Last edited:
So it seems every song from the album will have a short comic book with its theme? Bruce said much much more. That's actually cool. He was inspired by TWOTW and Maiden could have done something similar for it btw.

I love the single's title.
It seems that the package layout was published on HMV

Edit: sorry, my mistake, it's online: https://hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/afterglow-of-ragnarok
The cover is the symbol. Hmmm. Expected though. Given the name of the song, the cover could have been epic. I'm really curious about the album cover.

1.madrake proyect
2.mandrake proyect
3.king in crimson
4.darkside of aquarius
5.kill devil hill
6.abduction
7.tears of the dragon
8.mandrake proyect
9.book of thel
10. Accident of birth
11.chemical wedding
12.tattoed millionaire
13.the tower
14. Road to hell.
If he can sing that 60% probably set list at his 65 he deserve a place in the top of the hall of best singer EVER.

1.madrake proyect
2.mandrake proyect
3.king in crimson
4.darkside of aquarius
5.kill devil hill
6.abduction
7.tears of the dragon
8.mandrake proyect
9.book of thel
10. Accident of birth
11.chemical wedding
12.tattoed millionaire
13.the tower
14. Road to hell.
If he can sing that 60% probably set list at his 65 he deserve a place in the top of the hall of best singer EVER.
why would he sing Mandrake Proyect three times?

Back