Bruce Dickinson

Mandrake project = boxset?:eek:

Yep. It will come with seeds of the plant. Be wary of the root though; it is hallucinogenic and narcotic. Bruce has probably planned the whole thing so we end up enjoying the most cringeworthy lyrical aspects of his first solo album…

There will be different editions, each with different roots.

The Tony Newton mix:

1699050283715.gif

The Accident of Birth one:

1699050332754.gif

The One for the Bad Guys:

1699050512520.gif

We are leaning towards this being legit.

I only now realised it's 5 gigs in 7 days. That would never happen with Maiden. Wonder how Bruce will manage the hard schedule next year. Between his solo tour and Maiden it could well be 70+ shows including rehearsals twice.

I predict his voice will be shot midway through the Maiden tour. :( It’s been ages since he last did so many shows (singing) in a year.

does anyone know what the letters on the edge of the album cover are and what they mean?
Good question.
Mandrake project = boxset?
These are just online compilations to promote his solo career again. There aren't many songs on them and there are some odd choices.
The colour range is cool.
I only now realised it's 5 gigs in 7 days. That would never happen with Maiden. Wonder how Bruce will manage the hard schedule next year. Between his solo tour and Maiden it could well be 70+ shows including rehearsals twice.
This is worrying because Maiden will most likely use performances from 2024 for the live release. I believe in Bruce, but the shows are a lot for one year and his solo material is challenging.

I'd resigned myself to missing Bruce's live comeback as I assumed it was going to be a one-off at Download so a full UK tour is a very nice surprise!

Back