Black Sabbath Survivor 2013: Results Thread - Heaven and Hell wins again!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Eliminated:
E5150
Digital Bitch
Keep It Warm

3 votes for Electric Funeral and 2 votes for Iron Man even though there's still a bunch of rubbish in the poll?

Eliminated:
Voodoo
Slipping Away
Born Again

Promoted:
Trashed
Zero the Hero

I can't say I've heard Seventh Star before, need to give it a listen before I vote. The first song, In for the Kill seems cool though.

Hmm, nothing absolutely terrible but nothing outstanding either, and I'd say the best songs are the first 2.

Country Girl, Over and Over, Turn to Stone, Sphinx, Danger Zone, Wheel, In Memory

This album has a couple of very strong songs. The epic title track with its mesmerizing keyboard in the chorus but I am especially talking about the catchy Danger Zone. What a riff! There's a harmony in that riff as well. Can't believe it has 4 votes. Makes me rebellious.

Last edited:
What is it with people that we vote for like 1 song that they like, then they rage and vote for basically every other song on the list? :p

Eliminated:
Sphinx
Danger Zone
Heart Like a Wheel
In Memory

Yeah but with 2 songs being promoted from every album, it means that your votes just cancel each other out.

This is a good example of that actually. The two songs with 5 votes will get eliminated while the songs with 3 votes get to stay another round because I can't take out all of them. If only one had 3 votes, then that would get eliminated and the other two would be promoted. That's why when there is an album where I don't like any songs (which is rare, but it happens), I spare two.

At least this this means that some people have another chance for another decent listen.

The thought alone of Turn up the Night or Country Girl being as good as (or better than) Seventh Star is laughable.

@mckindog where are you?

Back