Battle Of Covers: Results

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Phase 1, Round 16 Results:
God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II and Cum On Feel The Noize are promoted; War Pigs, Baker Street and Take Me To The River are eliminated.

Phase 1, Round 17:

First 2 songs have been promoted from the previous group, I just need to see which one actually won. So vote for one of those two, and one or two from the regular round.

Quiet Riot for the tiebreak.

SA and Tyr for the next round. Neither one surpasses the original, but they are both interesting and do a great job paying homage to the original.

Kiss, Solitude and Týr. I more or less expected this outcome before I started to listen to the songs.

God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II > Cum On Feel The Noize

Theme From Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me
I didn't know I've heard the original before... probably because I never saw Twin Peaks (will fix that to prepare for the revival next year). This is a cool cover, but it has tough competition in this round.

Ballroom Blitz
Never heard the original. This cover sounds solid on its own, although I'm not really a fan of the vocals.

Heaven & Hell
The vocalist could've done the chorus better and I wish the energetic part at the end was faster, but overall it's a great cover. Gets my vote. It was really tough to choose between it and Týr :(

I Fought The Law
Way better than the original, my favorite song in this round. Also gets my vote.

Where Eagles Dare
Awesome cover. Faithful to the original but still retains the Týr sound. Too bad 3 songs can't get promoted.

Pretty clear situation on which 2 songs are getting promoted, still need to break that tie though :p

Let me change my vote and I'll break the tie. I only voted in the tiebreaker from the last round, I forgot to go through the new songs

Back