Alice in Chains Survivor Results: Would? Wins.

Satisfied with the results?

• Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This was a farce, I hate you all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'm 2800 miles from home and I forgot my papers I use for the game at home...Looks like this might be on hold for a while. So keep listening to the songs everyone!

Last edited:
Eliminated:
Right Turn
Am I Inside

Sorry about the delay. I intended to post a new round last week before I left for Hawaii, but I was in a big hurry that morning. Also in the hurry I remembered to take my computer, but forgot my papers that help me with the survivor. But anyways we're back, there should be no interruptions for the remainder.

I'm also going to need some time to listen to and digest the self titled album. I would suggest keeping the voting period open for a little while ( a little longer than 3 days total..) to give more people a chance to vote this round. Especially since there are so many songs in the game right now!:p

Also, Fear the Voices and Lying Season if we take Music Bank into consideration, which we obviously do. :D

Also, Fear the Voices and Lying Season if we take Music Bank into consideration, which we obviously do. :D
I wish you would have said something earlier like in the start of the game lol. I haven't even heard those ones yet. :p
They've been added to the game. Luckily no one has voted yet besides me.

Well, if not, then how come you had Killer in Me, Get Born Again, What the Hell Have I and A Little Bitter there anyway? :p

So, I created my iTunes playlist and now I'm going to play Ultimate Doom and listen to it for the next 3 hours and 23 minutes. :D

Well, if not, then how come you had Killer in Me, Get Born Again, What the Hell Have I and A Little Bitter there anyway? :p

So, I created my iTunes playlist and now I'm going to play Ultimate Doom and listen to it for the next 3 hours and 23 minutes. :D
I was told to add those in the beginning of the game after I asked for any songs I was missing. lol

I was told to add those in the beginning of the game after I asked for any songs I was missing. lol

Oh, I see. I was confused because those are all from the Music Bank, a half-hits, half-rarities compilation (as far as I know, Get Born Again is even available only there) and Fear the Voices and Lying Season are other two tracks unavailable elsewhere (I'm not saying those won't get eliminated pretty quickly however :D)

Finished. All 42 tracks in one sitting. First of all, I don't want to hear anything AiC related in the next two days at least, second of all, I have no idea how am I going to vote.

My notes look like this:

I Can’t Remember
(God Smack)
(Angry Chair)
Got Me Wrong
Nutshell
(Head Creeps?)
So Close
(Nothin’ Song)
The Killer Is Me

After listening to the self-titled, I'm discovering that I don't like it nearly as much as the previous albums.

Voting for:
Sickman
God Smack
Head Creeps
Again - (I expect this will be an unpopular decision..)
God Am
So Close
Nothin' Song
The Killer Is Me

Back