Alice in Chains Survivor Results: Would? Wins.

Satisfied with the results?

• Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This was a farce, I hate you all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
I've started my preparations for hosting the game. I've been starting to get into Alice in Chains a lot lately in preparation for the concert I'm going to. I've just listened to all of their music I think. This is a list of everything I will be including in the game, let me know if I'm missing anything.

All songs from Facelift including 'Killing Yourself' from the We Die Young EP
All songs from Sap EP
All songs from Dirt
All songs from Jar of Flies EP
All songs from Alice in Chains including 'Killer is Me' from Unplugged also 'Get Born Again' and 'What the Hell Have I'
All songs from Black Gives Way to Blue
All songs from The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here

I'm not aware of any bonus tracks if there is any. Please let me know and I will include them. The game will start Monday.
Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Get Born Again and Died from the Music Bank collection...

What The Hell Have I and A Little Bitter from the Last Action Hero soundtrack...

Wow, I had never heard of that until now. Should I add all the unrelased stuff from The Music Bank Collection or just those two?

Edit: Also added Killer is Me, that will come in when the self titled album is added to the game.

Since they don't have that much material anyway... have you considered including Cantrell's two solo albums? (Degradation Trip - Volumes 1 & 2 is more or less a director's cut of Degradation Trip proper, so...)

I have always considered those a continuation of AiC after the original incarnation ended and lately I've been enjoying both somewhat more than Facelift, in fact. But of course it's up to you. B)

I haven't listened to those yet, so I think those will have to be left out for this game. We have plenty of material already and I believe that the top ten will already be crowded enough.
I'll definitely check those out later..

And @Night Prowler Is it cool if I run the AiC album survivor after this right?

Welcome to the AiC survivor!!!! The rules are simple, vote for your least favorite songs! Facelift and Dirt are in so far. I moved Sap in with the other EP, Jar of Flies just to chunk it up more affectively, After 3 rounds, or there are ten songs left, I will bring in the next set which will be Jar of Flies + Sap, AiC, Black Gives Way to Blue, and The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here. I will never eliminate more than 5 songs at once, I just pick whatever has a lot of votes and axe it. In this survivor, due to the short catalog, there will be no semifinals or quarterfinals, just a finals round. The top 2 songs remaining on album will be promoted if the finals have not occurred yet. Each round lasts 2 days!

Round 1 is open. Enjoy!!

I always have trouble trying to decide if I like Facelift or Dirt better. Both are fantastic albums with some incredible songs. Layne Staley's one of a kind voice, along with the wonderful harmonies with Jerry Cantrell, really made this band something special.

I'm finishing up re-listening to a few songs right now, and I'll have my votes in shortly.

Last edited:
Well I've come to the conclusion that I prefer Dirt slightly more.

Voting for:
I Know Somethin
Real Thing
Killing Yourself
God Smack
Iron Gland

Also @Collin, the song Hate to Feel off Dirt appears to be missing.

Well I've come to the conclusion that I prefer Dirt slightly more.

Voting for:
I Know Somethin
Real Thing
Killing Yourself
God Smack
Iron Gland

Also @Collin, the song Hate to Feel off Dirt appears to be missing.
If someone wishes to vote for it, then just type it. Don't think much will vote for it anyway.

Ehh I don't like Down in a Hole that much. I think Man in the Box will probably win.

I also thought more people would play the game. But this isn't too bad. I think there were like 3 when I did the Queensryche survivor.

Back