Alice in Chains Survivor Results: Would? Wins.

Satisfied with the results?

• Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This was a farce, I hate you all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eliminated:
God Smack
Got Me Wrong
Head Creeps
So Close
Killer is Me

If theres still more than 30 songs in by the end of round 9, then I will extend this section another round. I also had to get rid of as many songs as possible due to the large amount so I started eliminating songs with 50% of the vote. Which I normally don't do. You still have 7 votes for now, and you will until the next section. Let the culling commence!

It's disappointing Got Me Wrong is gone so soon.

I Can't Remember
Sickman
Sludge Factory
Again
God Am
Nothin' Song
A Little Bitter

Eliminated:
I Can't Remember
Don't Follow
God Am
Nothing Song
Get Born Again
A Little Bitter

Black Gives Way to Blue will come in after this. Let's kill some of these songs!!!

Black Gives Way to Blue will come in after this. Let's kill some of these songs!!!
If you're saying that the next album will be entering the game after this next round, then I really don't think that's a good idea. Even if we can eliminate
afcc42adfcfdc24d5c4c474869e5d8eaa78d1173
5 songs, we already have more than enough songs to vote from already, and adding another album will only make things more convoluted.

I'd suggest waiting until the current list is at least 1/2 its current size before introducing new songs into the mix. It's your game, Collin, but I just want to help make sure it runs as smoothly as possible for all of us. :)

Eliminated:
Sickman
Brother
Again
Lying Season

One more round, then we introduce a new album.

This was a pretty difficult decision. Even though there are plenty of songs, so many of them are great that I had trouble deciding what to vote for.

I was only able to vote for 5 songs this time around.
Junkhead
Grind
Sludge Factory
Frogs
Fear The Voices

Eliminated:
Sea of Sorrow
Shame In You
Frogs
What the Hell Have I
Fear the Voices

Welcome Black Gives Way to Blue into the game!

I'm curious to see how the newer stuff will stand up to some of the classics. I personally love this album, it's my second favorite behind Dirt. There are so many hidden gems on here that are vastly underrated by AiC fans like Last of My Kind, A Looking in View, and Acid Bubble to name a few!

Vote and Discuss!!!

Thanks for reminding, but because of the turmoil of the past week I've managed to listen to Black/Blue only once and I don't have a definite opinion, so I guess I'll pass this round. :)

Back