Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Bulgaria has turned into a reoccuring dream. It's always a sinister foreign place, often with the same people I went to Bulgaria with.

a sinister foreign place

969f4a262a6cb34b7d6bae07e8f0e1da343b904e6c7a8148d2748a6370405dd4.jpg

So another odd dream, not sure what it means entirely. This is a bit of a two parter.

Part 1.

Three years ago or so I started seeing this woman, makes the one from the last dream look like a saint. Anyway, my insane taste in women aside, we didn't date long. After we broke up and I was seeing a new gal, I dreamt that my now ex broke into my house and slipped into bed with me. I began having a panic attack and kept telling her she couldn't be there and she should go away. She became worried and tried reaching out to me to comfort me and I kept avoiding her. It had been easily 3 or 4 months since I had last had contact with her, but two days after that dream I receive a text from her asking if I wanted to hang out. Given I was in a new relationship I declined the offer, blew her off and haven't heard from her since.

Part 2

Again, that was two, three years ago. I am currently going trhough a lot of personal turmoil, a lot of mixed emotions having moved back to Mexico, another failed relationship, etc, etc. I decided to take some time to visit my dad and we went to visit his home town of Puebla for a weekend. The second night I had a disturbing dream. The ex girlfriend from the above dream was there, I was aware we were no longer dating, but our interaction was as though we were. We referred to each other as, "babe" and "hun". We were in a type of store and she looked distracted. A man came up to me with a Pittbull and asked me for advice on how to deal with his antics. My ex mumbles absentmindedly, "He needs to do some exercise." I say, "What?" and she repeats it. I tell her to tell him, but as she starts to do so he says quite upset, "I don't care what you have to say, I can't understand you so fuck off," and left. She was visibly annoyed and we go outside.

There was a sort of porch that created quite a bit of shade and we see the man again. I tell her to once again relate her advice. She frowns and says, "No, fuck him." "Ok, we should go then." At this point she loses it, she is over taken by fear and panic and begins to scream rather incoherently, " NO, NO WE CAN'T WE CAN'T! OH MY GOD SO MUCH BLOOD, SO MUCH BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!" "Um... what are you talking about? I ask her kind of chuckling, not taking her to seriously, but she just keeps repeating the same thing about the blood over and over. Reminded me a bit of Lady Macbeth and the "spots." So I ask her again, "what are you talking about? What Blood?" And here is when she looks me straight in the eyes, I could see the pure terror in them and she says, "FROM ALL THE VICTIMS YOU'VE LEFT BEHIND!" WTF? Ok, so I ask again, "What victims? What are you talking about?" She grabs my hand and says, "Here, I'll show you," and pulls me out from under the shade of the porch into the sunlight. The whiteness blinds me and then, envelopes me, I start feeling lighter and before I know it I'm awake.

I kept a close eye on my phone and my facebook for the next two weeks. Once it was clear she was not going to contact me after so many years I have been able to relax... to a point. Her words still haunt me... the blood... the victims I left behind... What is my troubled subconcious trying to tell me? Why, out of ALL my exes did it choose this crazy bitch to deliver the message? It's been two months and I'm still mulling it over.

In real life: my 2 friends went to Novi Sad to a Killers concert yesterday.

In my dream: I went with them and we stole laundry detergent from a grocery store. We thought we're gonna get away with it, but cops posted security footage online and there was a nationwide manhunt on us. We were running across hills in Vojvodina (which IRL is a totally flat part of Serbia) and I thought of The Fugitive for some reason. Don't remember if we were caught 'cause I woke up.

There was some kind of infectious pandemic with monsters reminiscent of Half-Life and I attempted to find out its origin.

I was ambushed in a more dangerous part of town and tried to run away but it was incredibly difficult. I promised myself (in the dream) I would become a good runner once I woke up.
What's funny is that I've seen all these scary skid row dreams but I can't imagine anyone getting into trouble anywhere in Tallinn in broad daylight.

Last edited:
I was in a WWII concentration camp. The Nazis were lining us all up in a massive hole so that they can bury us alive. At that point I realized it's a dream so I was like "Ah fuck, hope I wake up soon". And I woke up.

Maidenfans meetup in China. The gig is in a random Chinese place called Chengden or something. Not a real place. A small town by Chinese standards, only about one million people. The gig is in an open-air amphitheatre. Instead of paper tickets, we get electronic sticks with RFID technology and an Apple design. We are staying in an apartment that is decorated with German posters, but all the writing is in a very old handwriting which is hard for me to decipher.
As we go to the gig, I notice that when I packed, I accidentally grabbed a Type O Negative shirt instead of a Maiden one. I put it on but I'm pissed and miserable the whole way to the gig. We discuss buying a shirt at the merchandise stalls. Somebody told that in Hong Kong, shirts cost 50 Euros, and will likely be around this price here too. We also consider that, this being China, the shirts are going to be bootlegged and will only last for two or three wearings. I decide to buy one nevertheless, so I can get out of the Type O shirt, and I decide I will only wear it to Maiden gigs in order to brag that I went to see them in China.

Had a pretty cinematic dream last night.

So I went to visit my grandparents out of town. When I got there it was night, so I went straight to sleep. I wake up in some kind of a warehouse. I get up and walk around and I think "Holy fuck, I'm in some kind of a YA Hunger Games novel". Looks like some kind of a post-apocalyptic society with dirty people bartering shit and kids running around. After walking for a while, I find a high school friend of mine but he's acting insane and won't tell me what year is it. I find some other kids and they are just laughing at me when I ask them about the year and what kind of a place this is. So I figure I'll just go find an adult and so I stumble upon an infirmary. I go in and ask for a psychiatrist and they just all start laughing at me, but agree to let me know what year it is. So a guy comes to me with a piece of paper and the paper says it's year 4583 (or something like that). I fall out of my chair screaming stuff like "Holy shit, WTF, fuck my life oh my god" etc, then I woke up.

I was in an Alien situation but in a house instead of a space ship. Me and other random people (one guy didn't seem to have a clue what was going on) were terrorised by some extraterrestrial beings and in our escape ended up on a balcony some 8 meters from the ground. I knew we had to get down somehow because if they came looking for us on the balcony, we'd be dead. Suddenly, we were on the ground without a scratch so this dream ended and another one began. There was a house party at my house and people hung out in the garden and inside. One guy asked me if I remembered him because we used to attend the same school. I did recognise him but he had undergone a complete change of style and had this hardcore punk appearance. At one point, someone said that they liked my cat (or something similar) and a girl replied that they like the owner of the cat. ;)
There were 2 more segments in the whole dream but they wouldn't make for much of a story.

After a ridiculously early start on Saturday, I fell asleep late afternoon and had an incredibly trippy dream which took the form of a really bad musical. I can remember part of the last song before I woke up, which was sung by a tapdancing house who took his roof off and waved it at the audience.

Back