YEAH .. Concerts in Iceland

A

Anonymous

Damn it was fun.. The 7th of June Iron Maiden played in Iceland. Everyone enjoyed and some of the british came with Bruce Air [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I only wanted to say that I'm really happy because I catched Janick Gers's sweatband and Bruce Dickinson threw it [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Anyone interested in the sweatband pm me

[!--QuoteBegin-Snapper+Jun 9 2005, 12:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Snapper @ Jun 9 2005, 12:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Damn it was fun.. The 7th of June Iron Maiden played in Iceland. Everyone enjoyed and some of the british came with Bruce Air  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I only wanted to say that I'm really happy because I catched Janick Gers's sweatband and Bruce Dickinson threw it [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Anyone interested in the sweatband pm me
[snapback]107905[/snapback]​
[/quote]

What a great opportunity for Maiden fans to put Janick's sweaty band in their collection. Would buy if I had the money.

why the f*ck do you sell it !! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I somehow get the feeling that snapper and maiden 4000 is the same guy... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Jun 9 2005, 12:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Jun 9 2005, 12:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I somehow get the feeling that snapper and maiden 4000 is the same guy... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]107968[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I had the same impression when I first saw this thread.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 9 2005, 01:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 9 2005, 01:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I had the same impression when I first saw this thread.
[snapback]107972[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You must be crazy. Who on earth would create multiple accounts just to sell a sweatband? Creating multiple accounts is a waste of time, and a sign of a seriously unbalanced mind.

P.S. All Hail 'Arry!

[!--QuoteBegin-MinisterSinisterX+Jun 9 2005, 01:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MinisterSinisterX @ Jun 9 2005, 01:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]P.S. All Hail 'Arry!
[snapback]107973[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You stay out of this!

Welcome to the site Ms X

[!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

what is odd is that it is in only that one post, when i change mine it changes in all my posts, even privious ones...

Snapper
Post #1
Child Of The Damned****
Member No.: 3,999****

Maiden 4000
Post #2
Child Of The Damned****
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,000****

hmm, hahahhaha

SMX:s little play over there was actually quite cool [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back