Xbox 360 Gamertags

Maiden_Luke

Prowler
Hi, I'm sorry If one of these was already made but I couldn't find one.

So here you can post your gamertags so this the members of Maidenfans can become friends online and play games together with Xbox Live

First of all mine is [glow=yellow,2,300]Motleyluke[/glow]  and the games I have are Smackdown VS Raw 2009, and NHL 09

I'd get an XBox if I had the money, and there were games I really wanted to play for it that aren't on PC.

Maiden_Luke said:
Well, hopefully you'll end up getting one sometime soon

It's really the second part that's the catch for me.  There's no "killer app" for the Xbox, as far as I'm concerned, that isn't out for PC.  And I have a great gaming PC that I just spent over $2000 on.

I am very original, its wasted155.

I love my xbox.  Now, so far, all I play is Forzamotorsport 2.  I'm not good at shooting games.  But I love racing, I love the graphics, and I'm totally addicted to racing.  I have spent many an hour in the last few weeks playing that game.  (my kid will get online with my gamertag and play Lost Planet)
LooseCannon said:
It's really the second part that's the catch for me.  There's no "killer app" for the Xbox, as far as I'm concerned, that isn't out for PC.  And I have a great gaming PC that I just spent over $2000 on.

I can dig that.  I'm a casual gamer.  I mainly bought it, cause I have a buddy in PHoenix that plays.  We can get online, with the headsets, and jabber while crashing each other in the corners... and there are no long distance fees.

I'm a PS3 guy :bigsmile:...I also have NHL 09 I love it my 3 other games haven't been touched in months. I wish that PS3 and Xbox would do something so I could play people with xbox.

I have a 360 and am on Xbox Live with it, but I'm not going to bother posting my tag up for the whole intarnetz to see. If anyone plays COD 5 or Gears of War 2 online, give me a PM and I'll give you my tag..... if you're lucky :p

Back