Worst Tour Ever

A

Anonymous

LINKIN PARK, KORN To Tour Together - Feb. 19, 2004

LINKIN PARK, KORN, SNOOP DOGG and two other artists to be confirmed at a later date will be teaming up for the third Projekt Revolution tour, according to Billboard.com. Projekt Revolution will play amphitheaters from late July into September.

LINKIN PARK's "Meteora" (Warner Bros.) debuted last March at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 3.8 million copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan. Before Projekt Revolution, LINKIN PARK will play June 3 at the Glasgow Green Festival, June 5 at the U.K.'s Download Festival in Donington and June 9 at the Super Bock Super Rock Festival in Lisbon, Portugal.

KORN will be touring behind their latest Epic set, "Take a Look in the Mirror", which debuted at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 782,000 units, compared to sales of 1.4 million copies for its predecessor, 2002's "Untouchables". The group has 14 European shows on tap prior to Projekt Revolution, including a June 21 date with METALLICA and appearances at Germany's Rock Am Ring/Rock Im Park festivals.

[img src=\'http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/cbg.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Worst tour ever!

I'd vomit uncontrollably if I was forced into attending that show.

Korn has a modicum of talent though, yet couldn't progress past their debut IMO.

Linkin Park is absolute shite, a boy band with electric guitars and tough looks. The singer possesses the most hideously obnoxious voice I've heard (next to the worst band of all time, Limp Bizkit that is).

Anybody ever noticed a similarity in the "name brand marketing" between Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, or is it just my overactive imagination.

Sell-out pieces of abominable maggot feces.

I don't know Linkin Park, only this band called Stinkin Park [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i tell ya i wouldnt go and see any of them if my life depended on it

Korn used to be pretty good. I like Untouchables. They went down the crapper when they made the song for the Tomb Raider soundtrack.

[!--QuoteBegin-Childish+Mar 30 2004, 12:48 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Childish @ Mar 30 2004, 12:48 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Korn used to be pretty good. I like Untouchables. They went down the crapper when they made the song for the Tomb Raider soundtrack. [/quote]
Untouchables was two years ago and their previous album [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back