Worst Album Covers

MigDaimon

Trooper
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[attachment deleted by admin]

'Country Church' is my favorite ! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've got this LP : a Master piece in my collection ! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.collectable-records.ru/images/groups_2/boney_m/love/front.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Sorry... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://www.317x.com/albums/m/mrsmiller2/card.html\' target=\'_blank\']Will Success Spoil Mrs Miller?[/a]

I actually own this album. I'm not sure why. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.rockdetector.com/assets/resized/img/covers/15469-0-300-0-300.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
gotta love that hair metal

"All my friends are dead" is actually a good cover! I love it! the rest are rather disturbing, even the smoking priest, he shouldn't give off a 007 vibe. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 16 2004, 04:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 16 2004, 04:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What about the original version of Spinal Tap's "Sniff the Glove"?
[snapback]86755[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Slight correction. Its "Smell the Glove". [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
The cover of that was going to be a black sleeve only, with no writing on it at all, right?

I REALLY hate that maiden one, what do you call it... Powerslave! Grrr!!

Nah, i love it, masterpiece. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 16 2004, 05:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 16 2004, 05:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What about the original version of Spinal Tap's "Sniff the Glove"?
[snapback]86755[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That's a nice cover! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well Dance Of Death is one of them... and scorpions fly to the rainbow. That just isn't quite what I like to see on albums cover.

[!--QuoteBegin-IndianaJones+Oct 1 2004, 06:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IndianaJones @ Oct 1 2004, 06:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well Dance Of Death is one of them... and scorpions fly to the rainbow. That just isn't quite what I like to see on albums cover.
[snapback]88007[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well... I agree with you, this two covers are not very beautiful (I've never understood the Scorpions one) but can you really compare them with the 12 covers MigDaimon has posted above ? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back