Will you listen to new Maiden a soon as possible or wait?

Will you listen to new Maiden a soon as possible or wait?

• I'm not seeing them on this tour, but I'll still wait for the studio version

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Wait until the studio version is released, but only if it's before my show

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I'll wait to see my show to hear the new songs

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I'm not seeing them on this tour, but I'll still wait for the studio version

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
So, will you check for bootleg footage of the new songs right after the first show of the tour or are you patient enough to wait? There is no way I have any patience at all to wait. I NEED some new Maiden NOW!

I said I won't wait, but we'll see.
I don't want a stupid camera phone to ruin my new maiden.
Is there even a release date yet?

I said I'll wait till my show, though no promises.  Seeing a new song live for the first time is something you don't get to experience very often.  I've done so once, with Slayer's Psychopathy Red; it was definitely cooler than seeing it on Youtube.

The only song I've heard live first time was "The Man Who Would Not Die" by Blaze. And I agree with Invader, it was far more special and memorable than plain old listening to it before hand.

However, this time around, it will be a long time before Maiden come my way. Its been 4 years now since they've done a full UK tour and they've mainly just done festivals and that one off at Twickenham since, which were all too expensive for me to go to. Theres still no sign that they are going to do a full tour any time soon, so I will probably listening to the tracks ASAP.

I''ll wait until the single is released.
I remember listening to that live version of Wildest Dreams before DOD came out and I wasn't too excited tbh.The same goes for The Man Who Would not die only that this time the quality was poor but in the end it turned out a great song and album.
It's a different story if we get some good pro-recorded stuff.

p.s. Hey Fonz how have you been?

fonzbear2000 said:
So, will you check for bootleg footage of the new songs right after the first show of the tour or are you patient enough to wait?

I've already PM someone regarding this matter, he'll not boot.

Anyway, is someone does, please let us know  ;)

I'm going to wait till I hear it live... and then play and replay it on Youtube till I hear it live the second time.

I'll wait for some decent bootleg of the first night in Dallas surface (which I imagine won't take more than 24 'til it pops up). Another thing I'll do is not reading the set list as it'll surely appear in real time via cel phone on several forums, such as this one. I'll just wait for the download link and I'll listen to the bootleg completely unaware of the set list.

I'll wait until they play it at the show I'm attending, as for the set-list I think I'm going to keep it a surprise until the show as well (never done this before so hopefully I dont cave).

Seeing how it's gonna be two months between the first US date and the Udine show I'm attending on August 17th, the answer is ASAP.

I'll wait till the new album is released and then listen to all songs from track 1 to the last one  :bigsmile:

Murder89 said:
I''ll wait until the single is released.
I remember listening to that live version of Wildest Dreams before DOD came out and I wasn't too excited tbh.The same goes for The Man Who Would not die only that this time the quality was poor but in the end it turned out a great song and album.
It's a different story if we get some good pro-recorded stuff.

p.s. Hey Fonz how have you been?
I've been good and yourself?

I think they might have taken the official free forum away for good. :( But if that's the case, this is my new home! :yey:

fonzbear2000 said:
I NEED some new Maiden NOW!
What are you gonna do for your maiden fix once they finally call it quits?

I might check for bootleg footage if I feel up to it, but otherwise I got no problem waiting for the studio album, whenever it's released.

Groteskfull said:
What are you gonna do for your maiden fix once they finally call it quits?
The reason I'm saying that is because I KNOW the album is done and new music IS coming. Obviously, once they retire, I won't be expecting new music and won't feel the same way.

As much as I would like to wait until the show to hear some new songs curiosity always get the better of me so i'm gonna listen to the new stuff as soon as possible.

Back