Wildest Dream Video Screenshots

Shaman

Ancient Mariner
A member of Maiden BB posted a link to some cool screenshots of it

[a href=\'http://www3.sympatico.ca/hatebreeder/maiden/index.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www3.sympatico.ca/hatebreeder/maiden/index.html[/a]

They rule [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Does any one know where i can download the animated wildest dreams video

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i have seen the animated version of wildest dreams kicks ass it is a great song
and the video is the best video that maiden have done i have vissions of the beast and its better than any video on there.

if any one wants to know how to view the hidden extras on the vissions of the beast DVD its quite easy this works.

on disk 1 go on to the track listings and watch the trooper video three times (you can fast forward or skip if you want) then a very very very very totally different version o man on the edge. at the end of the 3rd time

on disk 2 do the same go on to the track listing and watch hallowed be thy name
3 times (you can fast forward or skip if you want) at the end a animated version of the trooper version will play at the end of the 3rd time

I just gotta get it on DVD. Is it the same release date as the two other singles?

[!--QuoteBegin-Frenzy+Aug 13 2003, 08:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Frenzy @ Aug 13 2003, 08:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I just gotta get it on DVD. Is it the same release date as the two other singles? [/quote]
yep

Since when are animated videos cool? [!--emo&:rolleyes2:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes[2].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes[2].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I would chose the live videos. I dont like animated ones...
To see animations, I watch animatrix or something like this..
When i watch Maiden I want heavy metal...

I like the video, but I agree with sandman
They could also record video from Rock am Ring, or even better, from Donington

[!--QuoteBegin-Snake+Aug 26 2003, 07:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Snake @ Aug 26 2003, 07:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I like the video, but I agree with sandman
They could also record video from Rock am Ring, or even better, from Donington [/quote]
No, no, not another boring live clip, we have more than enough of them [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm not dying for another live clip really, but rather that than animated crap. Too much like the Dance of Death cover for my taste.

This video is not good!!!!!!
sure it can be cool with animations but this isnt even a serious video. For example the headbanging guys with eddie are more fun than metal!!!! Maiden is suposed to be live, maybe something like the out of the silent planet video. with shoots from different concerts!!

Up the irons! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back