Who said romance was dead?

A

Anonymous

I was a little bit taken aback by this [a href=\'http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SEX_SPORTS_MURDER?SITE=FLPET&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2005-08-04-11-41-39\' target=\'_blank\']little story about some of the joys of married life[/a]. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

"Her desire to cuddle after sex does not justify the extremely violent, brutal response of the defendant."

I just love the language of law [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah. Basically what he's saying is: "it's really annoying to have a bird who wants a bit of tenderness after she's given you what you wanted, mostly when there's sports on TV, but a simple good kicking would be enough." [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bah!
The least I can do for a chick who's just let me have my fun is hold her. This dude is a retard.

Come on! If there's football on TV, you just can't afford to waste any time giving tenderness, can you? Just do the business, then move on to the really important things! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Aug 5 2005, 09:54 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Aug 5 2005, 09:54 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Come on! If there's football on TV, you just can't afford to waste any time giving tenderness, can you? Just do the business, then move on to the really important things!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]114127[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Mav, I said I'd hold her, not pay attention to her. The telly would be strategically positioned so I can watch while pretending to give her attention [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back