Where do you go to this tour ?

I would like to know where the members of this board go to on the upcoming Maiden tour, you will find me at the following shows:

Paris - Graspop - Weert , those are for SURE and i will go to at least 1 U.K gig and i'm working to get tickets for Milano.

I'll try to go to Paris if I don't work this day (it's saturday, and I always work on summer's saturday). If I can't go, I will try to find another show no too far, like in Switzeland...

I'm waiting for the complete tour dates...

I'll be going to any UK gig/s. See you all there i hope [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

12.06.05 - Switzerland
26.06.05 - Graspop, Belgium
03.07.05 - Bospop, Holland

that's it for now
I might go to another gig in Germany (in case I'll get a cheap Rock Am Ring ticket) and/or to a UK gig. We'll see...

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Dec 30 2004, 11:34 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Dec 30 2004, 11:34 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]12.06.05 - Switzerland
26.06.05 - Graspop, Belgium
03.07.05 - Bospop, Holland

that's it for now
I might go to another gig in Germany (in case I'll get a cheap Rock Am Ring ticket) and/or to a UK gig. We'll see...
[snapback]94922[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'll see you there, as long as Bospop doesn't sell out before March.

Me and my mates all live in London and we are all going to Holland to see them after our GCSEs. We hope to see you all there! GO MAIDEN!!!

I'm flying to Norway for both shows from "Scream for me Long Beach" USA [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back