where can i get an iron maiden hoodie?

A

Anonymous

dose any one know where i can get a iron maiden hoodie that will ship to canada ???

[a href=\'http://www.eddiesmegastore.com\' target=\'_blank\']www.eddiesmegastore.com[/a] has a Hoodie, and I guess they ship to Canada too!

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I think eddies megastore is the best place to buy your maiden stuff, then you know for sure it's a licenced product. And they should ship the things to anywere in the world, but you'll have to pay for it.

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Sep 16 2003, 09:42 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Sep 16 2003, 09:42 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ....but you'll have to pay for it.... [/quote]
[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

for shipping or clothes ???

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Back