When was your first Maiden Show?

Toronto

20 th of july in 1999 it was great

then i saw the brave new world tour in toronto

World Piece Tour at Long Beach Arena 1983 I think!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I remember ...
Yup. Was on the Ed Hunter tour back in '99 i think.
Heh.. It was totally.. Wow! i was like 10 years and the only one where i lived in in my school who listened to iron maiden, and talking loud about it.. So i was surprised when i saw all that people with Maiden-shirts and that made me feel happy [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .. It was awesome.. I liked Maiden in studio.. And they were even better on stage. since that consert i've been in every single one in sweden.
I must say, the best one was Gimme ed 'til im dead, for there they played Revelations! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

November 1986, on Somewhere On Tour. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Their best stageshow ever, IMO. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Not to mention setlist. [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

One 15 year old kid was impressed beyond belief [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

17th June 2003, Zagreb (Gimme Ed tour)
Opening act: Murderdolls

Great show overall, except for crushing fences in front of stage after The Trooper was finished. Because of that 'kin incident they didn't play BYDTTS [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-draimo+Apr 4 2004, 11:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(draimo @ Apr 4 2004, 11:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I also remember it like it was yesterday.... please excuse the long post while I reminisce...

My first Maiden concert (and first concert at all) was Powerslave tour in 1985.  I saw Maiden play at the legendary Radio City Music Hall in NYC with Queensryche.  I went with a friend and my father (was only 13 years old).  I guess my dad figured it would be a relaxed sort of atmosphere given the venue, little did he know. 

We waited on line three hours to get in because security had everyone check thier spiked bracelets and gear at the door (was the fashion at the time) and this was only the beginning. 

Radio City is a concert hall, no standing room and all the seats in the floor section are plush and bolted down.  SO the show starts and 6000 maiden fans stand up on these fancy seats and security has a fit...  They cant get EVERYONE to sit so they eventually admit defeat and leave us alone.  About 4 songs into the set, a few chairs started smouldering (smoking was legel in public places back then).  The seats are bolted down so security had to rush from the consession stand with cups of water to put out the potential fires. 

Needless to say the entire show was the best I've ever seen.  We were some of the last to leave the hall and let me tell you it was a sight to see.  Broken chairs and rubble strewn about where all that remained of the rowdy maidens that invaded Radio City Music Hall that night. 

Since then I have not heard of another metal band ever playing that venue... [/quote]
i was there on jan 20...one of the greatest nights of my life...seeing them on the DOD tour, though, might have to be MOST special... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1982 Poole Arts Centre as a warm up for Reading [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

download2003 [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] and my second was manchester arena 9th dec [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

August or september of 1992 at the Superrock Festival in Mannheim/Germany(fomalyknownasMonstersofRock) with Heloween Slayer,Dio ,W:A:S:p:and other Bands to support Maiden! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It was greatfull(dead)!! This big Eddievampire above the stage...Beer... Friends [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ....Maiden... [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...go(o)d times...! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:angel:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrinangelA.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrinangelA.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Stockholm 1992 Globe Arena. This was my very first concert in general. Luckly i got it on video bootlegs to refresh my memories of it

1 year ago today at castle donnington. it was at a little music festival known as download \m/

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] What a cool forum, my first Maiden (first any real concert) was in May of '87, the Seventh Son tour, with opening act G'N'R, just after Appetite was released, it was the best. I wore that shirt to school for weeks and weeks. It was the shirt where Eddie was crunching the word CANADA in his mouth. It was very memorable.

My first Live Maiden experience was at their Dance Of Death tour in london Earls Court last year [!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I first seen Maiden on the World Slavery Tour in Largo, Maryland with Twisted Sister.

Back