What's on deck??

500 posts! Congrats!!

Derek Smalls said:
Other: Hall and Oates,

I was watching tv with a friend of mine and these guys were spoofing "Private Eyes" for their ad and I start cracking up while she looks at me rather puzzled. I asked her if she even knew who hall and oats were and after she says no I immediately youtube the video.... She wanted to smash her computer 20 seconds into the song ha ha ha ha ha. Today's youth, they don't know what's good for them ha ha ha.

Personally I've been listening to a lot of Beatles since I bought 9 of the 14 "core" albums and I've been loving every second of it.

Also A LOT of early Edguy, Kingdom of Madness and Vain Glory Opera. GREAT power metal albums and back when they were Edguy and not Tobias Sammet plus 3...

Reumeren said:
I recommend Beyond the Veil by Tristania  :ok:
Thanks to the bumps, I saw this post. And I must say that that album is nothing short of superb.

What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Peter Gibbons: Yeah. The coversheet. ... Listen, I'm gonna go. It's been really nice talking to both of you guys. ... Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars? .... Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately. ...
www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/quotes

Back