What to do when TFF is released?

What should we do with the existent threads when TFF is released?

• Delete them. The speculation we made will be completely useless once we hear the full tracks.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Lock them. We'd like to start anew, but we'd like the old stuff for posterity's sake.

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Clean up the crap. Some of it is good enough to keep.

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hi guys.

I want to know what you'd like the mods to do with the threads currently in this forum. Commentary threads are serious business, for opinions on and discussions about the final product. They should be fairly easy to sift through.

Please note that this is not a binding poll; the mods will do what they want to do, but we generally appreciate and follow forum opinion. Also note that the status quo is not an option, and will not be considered.

The El Dorado thread is exempt from this poll. I'll be cleaning that up and making it Commentary-suitable, as we do have the finished product.

Lock them. We'd like to start anew, but we'd like the old stuff for posterity's sake. Not forgetting to clean the unnecessary posts.

Honestly there aren't very many topics besides the individual songs so I say leave it be. But I have a feeling I missed some threads/posts and they've already been dealt with.

Lock them and start anew. I've kept out of these threads (which is why I missed this) as there is just way too much rubbish. Sorry. :D

Trouble is I may have missed out some other stuff that would have been interesting.

Back