what is the longest iron maiden song is?

To be honest, what is the longest Iron Maiden song?

• Aces High

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Revelations

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powersalve

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Phantom Of The Oppera

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Acs High

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Aces High

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
God, this is awesome.  :D

The problem is, you're all wrong! Everybody knows the Ides of March is the longest.

I am brighter than thousand_suns, thus I feel obliged to point out that Losfer Words is obviously Iron Maiden's longest song. So can you please add Genghis Khan as an option?

Now that it has been become available I will vote for Losfer Words but I wanted to say The Longest Day; I mean comes on! It says it!

You know I'd love to choose Acs High as the longests songs as it is my favourite, but Phantom Of The Oppera is clearly longer.  I mean look how many letters it has.  By the way, if you cut one more letter off of Acs High then my favourite song will be even longer.  Wait, which song did I say was my favourite.  You tell me and we'll both know.

I think people aren't taking this seriously enough.  The poor guy just wanted to know which was is longest.

I just listened to Powersalve so can you please add Acs High in this poll for me so I can vote for Phantom of the Oppera.

Actually LOL'd at some posts

It may not be the real legend, but the recreation for the n00bs is awesome, so thanks for that!

I don't think you guys heard of Rhymes of the ocean mariner. Although it's quite short, I am not sure about it's lenght.

Back