VXI songs live

A

Anonymous

From either going to a show on the VXI world tour or simply hearing a bootleg from that tour who else thinks that all the songs off that widely critiscised album VXI really ..REALLY come to life live-
Futureal, TAATG (yes even that!:D), Lightning strikes twice, Clansman (obviosuly!:D), Educatd fool, When two worlds collide, and sometimes they also played DLTTEOAS , (They never played Como estais amigos! [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

But anyway does anyone agree with me that these "crap" VXI( [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ) songs are absolutley fantasic live, the band sounded amazing , [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Blaze did CEA live with BLAZE. I agree that the songs have a more, umm... natural(?) feel to them live, as do the X Factor ones. But then again, doesn't just about any maiden song sound as good - if not better - live as in the studio?

Yeah, I agree. I've got the whole show from Sau Paulo in Brazil (Blaze's last show with Maiden) and it rocks! The Blaze era songs do sound a lot better live, but the earlier stuff doesn't quite work so well, with Blaze really having to strain to sing Bruce's tracks. 'Educated Fool' or 'Don't look to the eyes of a stranger' weren't played in this gig, but I'd love to hear these tracks live, especially 'Educated...'.

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I have Madrid 1998 which is the best boot EVER, lol, amazing sound quality and THE VXI eras best band performance [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--], blaze sings all songs like hallowed, Fear of the dark pretty well, sings Heaven can wait and Afraid to shoot better than bruce, only let down is his version of the trooper [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , but then HArry should nver have made im sing it ,lol

From all the boots i have of the blaze era VXI, (madid, hamilton, brixton 1998) I think the VXI songs are really really good live [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] even TAATG:D:D

[!--QuoteBegin-mcbrainlegend+Jul 29 2004, 08:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mcbrainlegend @ Jul 29 2004, 08:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I have Madrid 1998 which is the best boot EVER, lol, amazing sound quality and THE VXI eras best band performance [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--], blaze sings all songs like hallowed, Fear of the dark pretty well, sings Heaven can wait and Afraid to shoot better than  bruce, only let down is his version of the trooper  [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , but then HArry should nver have made im sing it ,lol

From all the boots i have of the blaze era VXI, (madid, hamilton, brixton 1998) I think the VXI songs are really really good live [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] even TAATG:D:D [/quote]
I actually made a mistake in my last post- The boot I have (Blaze's last gig) is Buenos Aires, not Sau Paulo (this is a VHS that I have), the Beunos Aires is a cd.
Which boot would you recommend I look out for (I'd love to hear 'Educated...' and 'Don't look...') from the ones you have?

madrid 98-altough it doesnt have "dont look to" as that was dropped earlier in the tour along with murders in teh rue morgue (also dropped early on [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ) id love to be able to hear those songs
Madrid 98, is the best vxi bootleg and has educated fool. which along with the other VXI tracks kin rocks live!

I was in a XVI concert in 1998 (in Istanbul)

Do you know Turkey, indeed? [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-mcbrainlegend+Jul 30 2004, 05:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mcbrainlegend @ Jul 30 2004, 05:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] madrid 98-altough it doesnt have "dont look to" as that was dropped earlier  in the tour along with murders in teh rue morgue (also dropped early on  [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ) id love to be able to hear those songs
Madrid 98, is the best vxi bootleg and has educated fool. which along with the other VXI tracks kin rocks live! [/quote]
Thanks, I'll look out for it!
I won an ebay bid yesterday for the X-factour Paris cd and I can't wait to hear it!!!
What's your favourite boot from any of the tours?
Mine would have to be:
DVD: Ed Hunter tour 2dvd set from Montreal and Milan (both full shows and awesome, totally recommended)
CD: Either Bruce's 1st gig (Italy, all Di'anno era songs including Twilight Zone and Purgatory), or Live in Wakefield, uk, 1980 (When Running Free was out as a single, poor sound quality but so damn old I play it all the time!!)

[!--QuoteBegin-Welsh Phantom+Jul 30 2004, 08:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Welsh Phantom @ Jul 30 2004, 08:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Thanks, I'll look out for it!
I won an ebay bid yesterday for the X-factour Paris cd and I can't wait to hear it!!!
What's your favourite boot from any of the tours?
Mine would have to be:
DVD: Ed Hunter tour 2dvd set from Montreal and Milan (both full shows and awesome, totally recommended)
CD: Either Bruce's 1st gig (Italy, all Di'anno era songs including Twilight Zone and Purgatory), or Live in Wakefield, uk, 1980 (When Running Free was out as a single, poor sound quality but so damn old I play it all the time!!) [/quote]
[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
dvd- rock am ring 03. its just a really great show
cd-madrid 98 [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_maiden_947+Jul 30 2004, 08:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_maiden_947 @ Jul 30 2004, 08:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I was in a XVI concert in 1998 (in Istanbul)

Do you know Turkey, indeed? [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]79728[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ohh! I was, too!!
Maiden Concert in Turkey(İstanbul)

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Dance Of The MaidenS [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
<TuRk fAnS>

Back