Upcoming limited Powerslave picture anniversary vinyl

40 Euros could also probably get you a decent secondhand copy of the original Powerslave. Maybe I haven't caught up with inflation yet personally, but 40 euros for a single LP seems wild to me.

I don’t mind that this exists - they unceremoniously released a special SIT LP last year as well which is a pretty nice package overall, but I do really wish Maiden would do more to celebrate the big anniversaries for their classic albums. It’s one of the most influential albums of all time and this is the way to commemorate its 40th?

Will definetly buy it. I actually don't have powerlave on vinyl for some reason, so this seems like the perfect occasion to fix that
Also don't have it on vinyl but without extras I'm be much more inclined to buy an original, like Mosh mentions. I don't collect vinyl anymore but new stuff holds no value for me without unreleased stuff. Each to their own, of course.

40 Euros could also probably get you a decent secondhand copy of the original Powerslave. Maybe I haven't caught up with inflation yet personally, but 40 euros for a single LP seems wild to me.

I don’t mind that this exists - they unceremoniously released a special SIT LP last year as well which is a pretty nice package overall, but I do really wish Maiden would do more to celebrate the big anniversaries for their classic albums. It’s one of the most influential albums of all time and this is the way to commemorate its 40th?

33 euros for me in the local shop.

They've also released worldwide the SIT Yellow Vinyl that was previously only available from Walmart in the States, and that is an extortionate €54!

Also, all the 80s vinyls have quietly been released with the 2015 mastering

Back