tour books

Ray K.

Invader
Hi there. looking for old maiden tour books. If anyone is looking to lighten the load, let me know.

Hi. You actually responded to one of my posts about merchandise sold at shows. The guy selling merchandise told me they don't make tourbooks for American legs of the tours. Sucks, because I, like you, collect tourbooks! Anywho, I told you that they were selling the final frontier books on the website for $6.66. I was able to get one before they sold out. However, the post office told me that they lost my order. Dont know if you were able to get in on that deal, but long story short, I then bought one off of eBay for 45 bucks and two days later I received the original "lost" one. So I have an extra if you need it. We can either trade or you can purchase it for what I paid eBay, which was 45 bucks plus shipping. Or if you have any extra tourbooks of maiden I'd be interested in seeing what you have! Let me know!

Brian

Hey Brian - Thanks for thinking of me. Crazy story about the tour books but glad it got to you eventually. I am interested. Maybe we can work a trade. Only thing is that I don't have any spare maiden tour books at the moment. I do, however, have a few Maiden silk flags (number of the beast, killers and one more I can't remember off hand) and a spare McFarlane Trooper figure if you are interested in a trade situation. Maybe we can come up with a combo that would work. if it helps,too, I also have some KISS stuff if you are interested. Let me know! Sorry took so long to respond. Been busy with family stuff.

Hey. I already have the trooper figure and I don't have enough room to hang another thing on my walls! What KISS stuff do you have? If we can't do a trade, I can let it go for $50 bucks and that would include shipping if you are interested. Let me know!

Thanks,

Brian

Hi. So sorry for the delay! I am actually on a business trip and have been a bit preoccupied. Okay. so I am still interested in the book if you are. I will be home on Friday and can send you a money order or check for the book. Private message me your info. Also, I have quite a large kiss collection everything from figurines to die cast cars. If there is something you are looking for, let me know. maybe we can do a half merch/half cash trade too. Thanks for your patience!

Still looking for tour programs ? I have the 1980 and 81 ones in really good condition. The 1980 one has all bands signatures on each of their pages plus signatures on the guitar necks of the double page live picture. Also Praying Mantis signatures on their biog page and the icing on the cake, DJ Neal Kay's as well. I bought it and got the autographs at the Norwich St Andrews Hall gig. Awesome gig one of the first I went to I also have half the ticket stub. The other one is from the UEA Norwich gig the following year but couldn't get near them for autographs, the difference a year made !!! Value on programs seem to vary radically from a few pounds to over a hundred, happy to sell for a decent price to help fund a new camera/lenses kit but no worries if not interested.

Still looking for tour programs ? I have the 1980 and 81 ones in really good condition. The 1980 one has all bands signatures on each of their pages plus signatures on the guitar necks of the double page live picture. Also Praying Mantis signatures on their biog page and the icing on the cake, DJ Neal Kay's as well. I bought it and got the autographs at the Norwich St Andrews Hall gig. Awesome gig one of the first I went to I also have half the ticket stub. The other one is from the UEA Norwich gig the following year but couldn't get near them for autographs, the difference a year made !!! Value on programs seem to vary radically from a few pounds to over a hundred, happy to sell for a decent price to help fund a new camera/lenses kit but no worries if not interested.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm good! I have my collection all caught up!

Back