The Prisoner's Backwards Message And It Isn't Even Maiden

Big G

Invader
Play the intro to the Prisoner, On vinyl if you have it, Where he says i am not a number i am a free man, just before he laughs play it back from there, and it says DAMN YOU FROM HELL I AM ANOTHER MAN. If anyone else can hear this, REPLY.

[!--quoteo(post=128710:date=Feb 10 2006, 01:40 AM:name=JEFFMETAL)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JEFFMETAL @ Feb 10 2006, 01:40 AM) [snapback]128710[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I think you should do lobotomy.

Oh, God! Does the intestines can really shift places with the brain? I've seen so many posts like this, here in this forum, that i'm almost convinced that it happened with a few people indeed!
[/quote]
Have you listened to it?

You can take any record you want and play it backwards... you will always find something that sounds like a hidden message.

The intro of "The Prisoner" is an excerpt from the TV show of the same name... it is very unlikely that they put a backwards message on purpose into the TV show.

[!--quoteo(post=128714:date=Feb 10 2006, 01:49 AM:name=TheTrooper666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(TheTrooper666 @ Feb 10 2006, 01:49 AM) [snapback]128714[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
You can take any record you want and play it backwards... you will always find something that sounds like a hidden message.

The intro of "The Prisoner" is an excerpt from the TV show of the same name... it is very unlikely that they put a backwards message on purpose into the TV show.
[/quote]
I know that, but it sounds plausible. I have had Nob for 24 years and never noticed before, but my son found it tonight and I just wanted to know if anyone else had heard it, that's all. I am not going to be talked down to, I didn't want a reply unless someone else had heard it.

I'm sorry if you felt talked down, wasn't my intention [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] ... maybe tomorrow I will try to play the intro backwards on my PC and tell you if I heard something

[!--quoteo(post=128720:date=Feb 10 2006, 02:14 AM:name=TheTrooper666)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(TheTrooper666 @ Feb 10 2006, 02:14 AM) [snapback]128720[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I'm sorry if you felt talked down, wasn't my intention [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] ... maybe tomorrow I will try to play the intro backwards on my PC and tell you if I heard something
[/quote]
No problem, Have a listen, I was quite shocked at how clear it was!

Just recorded and reversed the intro, I couldn’t tell unless I actually was told, but yes that part does sound around 60% audibly coherent. The end of the words hell and man are a bit iffy.
Still I suppose your right, but why the hell would u want to listen to maiden backwards anyway? Its much better when played normally, give it a try you may like it [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128843:date=Feb 12 2006, 01:35 AM:name=Legionnaire)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Legionnaire @ Feb 12 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]128843[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Just recorded and reversed the intro, I couldn’t tell unless I actually was told, but yes that part does sound around 60% audibly coherent. The end of the words hell and man are a bit iffy.
Still I suppose your right, but why the hell would u want to listen to maiden backwards anyway? Its much better when played normally, give it a try you may like it [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]
[/quote]
hehe, It's been so long since a new release that i have to listen to Maiden backwards.

seriously though, my 13 year old son heard it.

[!--quoteo(post=128843:date=Feb 12 2006, 01:35 AM:name=Legionnaire)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Legionnaire @ Feb 12 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]128843[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
Is it within the rules of the forum to post the backwards intro here? i don't have the software or hardware to perform such a task and would like to hear the alleged message myself. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"B)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"cool.gif\" /]

Back