The Powerslave album cover

That's an interesting one. I hadn't noticed this funny scribe. Thanks! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Apr 4 2005, 04:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 4 2005, 04:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I hadn't noticed this funny scribe.
[snapback]101071[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I've talked about it in the first mail I've sent to you, around 5 years ago !

Now, I know that you don't listen to me when I speak ! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sorry... [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can see the similarities between the two covers, but as has been mentioned before, they both rely heavily on existing Egyptian Architechture. Its not that strange that the openings of the temples are in the center of the picture in both covers, or that there is a large amount of symmetry. Quite a lot of the covers' similarities are coincidence; if the sun were to shine on a part of the pyramid, it would be the top, naturally. Pity Riggsy's fallen out with Maiden, I think that might be Bruce's arrogance (I'm liking Bruce less and Steve more as each day passes), we could do with a cool Powerslave/SiT/SSoaSS/BNW artwork for the new album. If not, Melvyn'll have to do, he's a competent artist too.

Back