Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hey guys! I was just getting in touch with the local radio station, which is run by students from my university, and they might give me a couple hours to talk about and play heavy metal. So I'm looking for suggestions from you guys about what songs would be best played on the radio from all metal bands. Feel free to include Maiden songs that should be played, but I will be playing stuff from all particular genres of metal. I'll even likely have a cover night sometime.

As well could you mates recommend some of the best albums metal has to offer?

And no Metallica from after the Black Album will be welcome! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Blaze - Stare at the Sun or Meant to Be
Iced Earth - Melancholy
Deamons and Wizards - Fiddler on the Green
Soilwork - Distortion Sleep

iron maiden - infinite dreams, rainmaker

judas priest - touch of evil / diamonds and rust from 98 meltdown

manowar - heart of steel

dio - rock and roll children

iced earth - the hunter

megadeth - a tout le monde

halford - silent screams

dickinson - tears of the dragon

black sabbath - voodoo

ac/dc - hell's bells

venom - don't burn the witch

demon - don't brake the circle

accept - princess of the dawn live from staying a life

metallica - one

Yeah, I have already ordered Silicon Messiah and The Tenth Dimension through my local CD store...however they are Nazi-like and therefore suck. (8-10 weeks. Bastards.)

Just any maiden song, many from Metallica (as you said, before black album), Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Priest, etc.
If you want to do some special part with power metal bands, Helloween and Angra should be included...

Thread necromancy is against forum rules, Cried. Couldn't you go troll a new thread?

I don't know what is going on with the Murray solos thing, but it's popping up a hint too much for my comfort level, in some threads that maybe don't need derailing.

This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back