Suggestions box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor

Prowler
I guess this is the place...

I dunno if its the board settings or the set up settings but having the "prev/next" on the bottom right of the thread ( as opposed to the bottom left like every other board!) is annoying as hell!! I keep thinking its "prev/next" page of same thread and instead its to a whole other thread...maybe its just my neurosis though.

But mainly the lack of (unless I've just not noticed it) "New Posts" option on the main forum page is shitty.  :blush: Just noticed it in my profile card at the top of the page.  :innocent:

Try this: go to your profile and find the Look & Layout Preferences. There are several different Themes you can choose from.

The "Forum Default" sucks balls. You want "SMF Default Theme - Core", which has all the goodies and also looks better.

I'll send a note to the site owner, and ask him to make the "SMF Core" into the default theme. This isn't the first time we've had to give this advice. :bigsmile:

Edit: the previous/next link are still on the right in the Core Theme too. Sorry, you'll just have to get used to that.

I used it for about a month and although it looks nice, I was more familiar with the default theme and core just felt weird. So I switched back. I guess I fear the unknown. :blush: I don't like the next/previous buttons either. When I first joined the forum I used to think that it meant next page too. But I got used to to it quickly and now I just ignore it.

I will tell you one thing about the default theme - it has a lot of features that I use as a mod, like the Members search, which other themes removed or hid.

That's on the Core theme too. I've never had a problem finding it. :p

(Disclaimer: I haven't used the default theme member search, it could indeed be better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back