Sheffield?

A

Anonymous

does anyone know where i can obtain a copy (if possible at all) of the 6/12/03 show at sheffield arena? i went to see it, and would really like it in any format, i have a lot of nirvana and silverchair bootlegs for trade, or i will pay for a copy, please reply if ya can help [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Andy

[!--QuoteBegin-andybooth+Jan 4 2004, 12:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(andybooth @ Jan 4 2004, 12:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] does anyone know where i can obtain a copy (if possible at all) of the 6/12/03 show at sheffield arena? i went to see it, and would really like it in any format, i have a lot of nirvana and silverchair bootlegs for trade, or i will pay for a copy, please reply if ya can help [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Andy [/quote]
I have that boot. The sound is ok. Best thing for you to do is go to [a href=\'http://www.maiden-world.com\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.maiden-world.com[/a]
Download the DC++ program, and register for the DC++ hub. There you can get practicallly any bootleg you could possibly want. I have about 100 from there already. good luck

Do you have something frm Austria ??
I'm on the DC hub too, but never found anything... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Jan 19 2004, 02:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Jan 19 2004, 02:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Do you have something frm Austria ??
I'm on the DC hub too, but never found anything...  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Never seen anything from Austria specifically. Lots of Germany boots though. Try searching for "Austria" as the key word. Thats what I do when I want something specific in there.

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Feb 2 2004, 09:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Feb 2 2004, 09:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Jan 19 2004, 02:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Jan 19 2004, 02:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Do you have something frm Austria ??
I'm on the DC hub too, but never found anything...  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Never seen anything from Austria specifically. Lots of Germany boots though. Try searching for "Austria" as the key word. Thats what I do when I want something specific in there. [/quote]
Thanks, I know how to search, but nobody ever had those boots, but I know from the bootleg-guide here - they exist!

Back