Scott Mishoe

Tailgunner77

Educated Fool
WTF is going on with Scott Mishoe?.
I just can't understand how can be that a superb guitar player and musician can be so underrrated,totally ignored and fucked up involved into legal problems...There is no justice. And Kirk Hammet earning millions...
My respect goes to Scott Mishoe. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves and still making awesome music.

You could help solve the problem you’re describing by explaining who he is and maybe posting some examples of his playing (assuming he plays an instrument or something).

I mentioned him because a friend of mine was playing some old cassette tapes and rediscovered his awesome playing. He was an amazing young guitar genius like Joe Bonnamassa in early 90's. But somehow disapeared. I don't understand it.

WTF is going on with Scott Mishoe?.
I just can't understand how can be that a superb guitar player and musician can be so underrrated,totally ignored and fucked up involved into legal problems...There is no justice. And Kirk Hammet earning millions...
My respect goes to Scott Mishoe. I hope he gets the recognition he deserves and still making awesome music.
After his “Omnidirectional“ cd, Scott Mishoe actually did put out another CD, “Chronic Insomniac“. It’s my understanding, his music became more popular in Europe. (Legal problems, mostly from unauthorized sales of his material.) But, yeah, He’s the real deal man!

Who is Scott Mishoe?
He coined the slap style guitar technique that many Guitarist have followed since the 90’s. He‘s known for being one of the Top best guitar shreds on the plant. http://theinstrumentalguitarist.com/Interviews/Interview/20

Who is Scott Mishoe?

I mentioned him because a friend of mine was playing some old cassette tapes and rediscovered his awesome playing. He was an amazing young guitar genius like Joe Bonnamassa in early 90's. But somehow disapeared. I don't understand it.
The last I heard last year, he was in the studio producing another CD.

Scott!!! My Shoe!!!! Is how I read this thread title. Otherwise I don't know who this is.

Back