Scholarly research about Maiden

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
[a href=\'http://www.spazoutny.com/ironmaiden.htm\' target=\'_blank\']Everything I Need To Know, I Learned From Iron Maiden[/a]

Note: the page doesn't seem to work right in Firefox. I can't believe I'm saying this, but: use Internet Explorer.

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Madness Forum? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No, it is about Maiden. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

In my rank as official Maidenfans Historian, I feel obliged to comment that we should re-write the history books.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Jan 28 2005, 10:47 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Jan 28 2005, 10:47 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]In my rank as official Maidenfans Historian, I feel obliged to comment that we should re-write the history books.
[snapback]96935[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Indeed... and we should leave a whole page for "The History of Iron Maiden" !!... and Charlotte, of course! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If I were that Principal I'd meet the kids demands [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Dear Lord, that is the best thing I've read all day. Congratulations to the unfortunate history failure for making me laugh.

Back