RSS feeds: no new feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazzo

Prowler
Hi,
I am MaZZo, one of the mad brains @ www.eddies.it
We are used to display your RSS feeds on our site, but I've noticed (some of our readers really do it  :innocent: ) that the newest feeds are not displayed.
If you go here: http://maidenfans.com/newsfeed.php (it is the link under "Subscribe to our feed to get the latest Iron Maiden news" in MaidenFans homepage) you can see what I mean: the last news is: "The Final Frontier Still Tops the Charts".

Thank you for your great work and keep rockin'

MaZZo.

Hi - sorry for not noticing this sooner! I've investigated and found the problem, hopefully things are changed so it shouldn't happen again.

Cheers,
Jon

What about the other "problem" of this forum?

No posting possible for more than 7 hours, today.

Jon said:
Hi - sorry for not noticing this sooner! I've investigated and found the problem, hopefully things are changed so it shouldn't happen again.

Thank you Jon for your help.
Only one more thing: now we see all recent news excluding the first one. It's this the normal behaviour?

Thank you again for your invaluable work!

MaZZo.

Occasionally the RSS feed will fall out of sync with the frontpage - it's a problem, but until I do some major work on the main site it's fairly unavoidable.

Thanks,
Jon

Thank you all for your wellcome.
I definitely follow you even if I almost have no time for much more than reading...and some debugging  :p
Keep on rockin' mate and...
UP THE IRONS!

MaZZo.

PS maybe we'll se around Europe next summer  ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back