Rock In Rio - enhanced or not ?

I'm looking to purchase every album that has not been digitally remastered/Enhanced etc. In the case of R.I.R I already have the album on CD but it says enhanced on the case. So is there a pre enhanced version ? Or is the enhanced logo relating to the 2 bonus videos on the CD ?

I've seen some for sale 2nd hand without enhanced written on the case but it does say enhanced on the CD itself, so I'm getting confused what versions are available, I was also lead to believe the enhanced albums were all pre X Factor ? But R.I.R was released later at 2002.

"Enhanced" refers to special features on the disc such as digital content, not to the music itself.

OK thanks for the info, So are You saying a first press from 2002 will sound identical to a copy purchased new today ?

If so, it sounds pretty pointless for me purchasing a different used copy. I was just curious how some copy's have enhanced logo in usual place on case and some don't.

Since Rock In Rio has been remastered only once (and that being for an exclusively digital release), all CD pressings should be exactly the same regarding the music.

Back