Review of Dance of Death in Norwegian paper B.T

A

Anonymous

Okey, this was in an Norwagian News paper(my translation wouldnt be the the best)(i will write evrything from this review):

" THE OLDIES DANCE OF DEATH
Dissapointing from Hardrockheroes

Irin Maiden has never been so popular like in year 2003.
After two full nights in Oslo Spektrum, should "Dance of death" Mark the final comeback for Iron Maiden.
The First record with Bruce Dickinson Back Behind the mic, "Brave new World" surprised in a positive direction, but unfortualy "Dance of death" dont manage to follow up Classic albums like "Seventh Son of a seventh son" and "piece of mind". Band chief Steve Harris almost seems sickly occupied with trying to re-create the bands great time onthe 80's, and takes in use evry trick Iron Maiden has ever used. like this "dance of death" atleast not became a Hard try from prplexed oldies to renew them self, but more like a empty try to conjure(not shure about this word) with tricks we have seen to many times.
The opening song "Wildest Dream" probaly gonna be a concert favorite, bbut we come not much longer than to "No More Lies" and the fatal tittle song before we understand that Iron Maiden has been eptyed for Air.

Rewieved by Asbjørn Slettemark. "

Im Eddie-The-Killer, but i dont bother to login [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The guy write nothing about why he dont like it, Becouse probaly he dont got the knowledge.. "Hey, i didnt like the album, why not piss of the Iron Maiden fans that Read this paper"

Back